Done Died and no deathpoint

Discussion in 'Crackpack' started by WombaTharrier, Nov 3, 2016.

1. WombaTharrier

WombaTharrier Member

Local Time:
    2:44 AM
    I had died in the Nether and, for some odd reason, no death point was set down. I tried seeing if any staff was on to assist, but no one responded. Is there any way that someone could help me with this? It was some time prior to 1:30 PM CST and after 12:10 PM CST. Also, I play on node 2

2. If using volexmap, you need to be in the nether to see the waypoints of that dimension.

3. WombaTharrier

WombaTharrier Member

Local Time:
    I don't think you understand. I did go back into the nether, and there were no deathpoints. I'm using Journeymaps, and Deathpoints are enabled. I was just curious if there was someone on staff that could help me find those coordinates, but it seems too far gone now, and I might as well give up.

4. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    3:44 AM
    Have deathpoints been set in the past when you died? And if so did you did again before noticing your death point was gone? (Might be good for the future to figure out why it didn't set one)

5. WombaTharrier

WombaTharrier Member

Local Time:
    Yeah, they have. I'm pretty sure it was just a bug that one that didn't get set down then.

6. B00M5H07

B00M5H07 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:44 AM
    Right quick checklist-
    = Did you die before a server restart of any duration?
    = Did you use any random teleport command? i.e. /rt within the nether?
    = Did you die after a server tps spike/your network spike? (If so, reporting the point exactly would be incorrect and you could perhaps scour the area)

7. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    3:44 AM
    I can't remember if journey map is the one that deletes the last death point if you die again or not, pretty sure there's a setting to make it do that tho,

8. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:44 AM
    JourneyMap have multple death points but in voxelmap u must turn that option on to work (I think)

9. Correct.

10. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    9:44 AM
    Staff doesn't help you recover your graves.

11. LunaBlossoms

LunaBlossoms Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Unfortunately I believe Journey map has an issue with placing down waypoints on death, at least in the nether. I had this issue happen to me every time I used this mod on modpacks like direwolf or infinity. I'd suggest to just switching to voxel maps. But as it was mentioned, make sure to enable deathpoints to come up every time you die rather than only on the latest death.