Who`s ready for new seaons of Arrow and The flash?

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by D47K, Sep 29, 2016.

?

Arrows OR The flash?

1. Arrow season 5

15.8%
  2. The Flash season 3

84.2%
  1. D47K

D47K Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:52 PM
    Arrow season 5 or The flash season 3?

2. profrags

profrags Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:52 AM
    I definitely prefer The Flash over Arrow.

3. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:52 AM
    Well, I am looking forward to both shows and also Legends of Tomorrow season 2. And Supergirl now also belongs to the same universe, since it is now on TheCW, before there was just a onesided crossover.

Arrow season 4 was a bit lame and I hope the writers will kill off Felicity at some point, so that Oliver Queen will find his masculinity again. The amount of screentime she got in season 4 was disgusting. From what I have heard so far, season 5 will go back to some more down-to-earth plotlines.
    Besides from that all 4 shows have their weaknesses and strengths, but I am looking forward how they are going to integrate now the fourth show into the universe.

Since there are so many references in all the shows, I think you have to watch all of them. But I know a lot of people that have ragequit Arrow by now.

I watch it in original language, but it is funny on german TV. The shows are shown on multiple tv stations and the seasons dont even match. I think they showed arrow season 1 and the flash season 1 at the same time. I dont even know how they handle crossovers there. Probably just skip those episodes. :D

4. _Lordicon

_Lordicon MyM Real OG

Local Time:
    4:52 AM
    Never could get into Arrow but love the flash, Also like the crossovers they do from time to time. Think both arrow and supergirl has had crossovers from the flash.

5. Sandstroem

Local Time:
    So far there was only the visit from Flash to the supergirl show. And it was a onesided crossover, since he accidently jumped to their universe.
    Both shows are right now on different version of "earth", so I am interested to see how they will bring them together.

EDIT: Misread your post. Yes, flash has been on arrow as well.

Interesting also that some characters from all shows have new contracts now, which do not bind them to a specific show, but allow them to be used in all 4 shows, e.g. John Barrowman got one of those.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  6. HelloKittyPhone

HelloKittyPhone Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:52 AM
    Eh....I'd say Flash only because after the second season of Arrow I stopped watching. (Same with Flash but I watch it on occasion.)

Though I'm more of an Agents of Shield/Agent Carter kind of person. #SorryNotSorry Marvel's better in my opinion.

7. Sandstroem

Local Time:
    Why decice between Marvel and DC when you can watch both? :D

I like the DC TV universe and also what Marvel is doing. It would be good if the DC film universe would keep up somehow. The Wonderwoman trailer looked cool though :D

8. HelloKittyPhone

Local Time:
    DC comics are fine, but they make the characters too OP to quickly. It gets really bothersome really fast. And their backstories.....

9. Sandstroem

Local Time:
    I am not really into comics (too many out there and I prefer to save my money :D), so I stick more or less to the TV shows and movies.

I think I have the Watchmen book flying around somewhere, but some people probably kill me if I call that a comic. :D

10. HelloKittyPhone

Local Time:
    Heh...I have this Captain America & DareDevil lamp my mum's friend made for my birthday. It's made from some of the original comics.

11. RomaDaddy

RomaDaddy Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    No one talked about Gotham? I do wish they would pick a timeline/universe and stick with it for DC. The fact that I dread all future attempts at a justice league movie is sad, the current heading for it all kinda sucks. Though I will say that DC cartoons/animes (however you view them) Way outdo Marvel anyday of the week.

As for the question at hand, im just sitting here waiting for Aquaman or Martian Manhunter to get their spotlight. Or heck, where is our Atom or Hawkman? lol

But yea, looking forward to most comic book shows/movies

12. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    I'm watching those shows atm:
    [​IMG]

Not sure yet if I will watch the full new season of flash and arrow.

HelloKittyPhone likes this.
  13. Lamar43

Lamar43 Retired Staff

Local Time:
    I love Blacklist and Agents of Shield ^ But between the Arrow and the Flash I would go with the Flash any day of the week.

14. HelloKittyPhone

Local Time:
    In terms of Arrow or Flash, I'd still say Flash. Mainly, I like Barry'a backstory more than Oliver's.

15. Sandstroem

Local Time:
    Just read the descriptions of the episodes of the upcoming crossover event in 2 weeks that includes all 4 shows (no spoilers from me here), and now I have to control myself not to scream like a little fangirl :p

16. Neomale

Neomale Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I like both but Flash is a bit better. Legends is the worst of all 3.

17. ImmatureDemon

ImmatureDemon Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:52 AM
    I like Legends a lot, but I prefer the Flash so much more, I can rewatch it so many times and not get bored of it. I am also wondering if when the Flash disappeared in the episode where he was testing out the Tachyons, was when he accidentally jumped into the Supergirl universe?

18. WorCannibal

WorCannibal Blasphemy is a victimless crime

Local Time:
    Da Flash all day. But this recent Arrow, Flash, Supergirl and Legends cross-over is pretty cool.

profrags likes this.
  19. profrags

profrags Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I'm enjoying it and can't wait for tonight's but the super girl "cross-over" had nothing to do with the other shows until the last 30 seconds.

WorCannibal likes this.
  20. Sandstroem

Local Time:
    Yeah that was a week after the crossover episode, he vanished through a portal, came back through another and then asked his teammates how long he was gone. For them only seconds, for him the whole Supergirl episode.

Regarding the crossover: It was clearly stated before that it is a 3-episode story with characters from 4 shows, so I didn't expect much too happen in Supergirl anyway. Have only seen the Flash episode so far and it was ok.

WorCannibal and profrags like this.