Done Downloading terrain

Discussion in 'Other' started by imCandy, Dec 22, 2016.

1. imCandy

imCandy New Member

Local Time:
    12:26 AM
    When server crashes or restarts sever automaticaly tries to put me in hub, but there is sometime problem which says "Downloading terrain" and never loads. Then i need to restart my game to play again. I'm currently playing project ozone 2 normal mode. Here what is says in console when it happens :
    [17:54:41] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: [REDSTONIC]: Using latest version.
    [17:54:41] [Client thread/INFO] [TabbyChat]: [CHAT] The server you were previously on went down, you have been connected to the lobby
    [17:54:41] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [com.thevoxelbox.voxelmap.t:a:-1]: new dimension -1 previous 7.0
    [17:54:41] [Client thread/INFO] [Draconic Evolution]: Requesting speed packet from server
    [17:55:04] [Client thread/INFO] [TabbyChat]: [CHAT] Exception Connecting:ReadTimeoutException : null
    [17:55:07] [Client thread/INFO] [Draconic Evolution]: Requesting speed packet from server
    [17:55:32] [Client thread/INFO] [Draconic Evolution]: Requesting speed packet from server
    [17:55:57] [Client thread/INFO] [Draconic Evolution]: Requesting speed packet from server
    [17:56:22] [Client thread/INFO] [Draconic Evolution]: Requesting speed packet from server

2. tyler489

tyler489 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:26 PM
    Im se3ing you in dim 7.. can someone otp to spawn and remover his armor into his inventory

3. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    11:26 PM
    That's not an issue. He does only have a issue if he gets disconnected and moved to the hub.

4. tyler489

tyler489 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:26 PM
    Oh I read it backwords... oops. Yeah I think that's a mod in the pack that's not compatible with the hub