Gravestones

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by _sivi, Jul 28, 2014.

1. _sivi

_sivi Member

Local Time:
    7:33 AM
    So, this is what happened to me a few moments ago, and this has been happening to most of the people on the server. I used my kinetic tear generator on my fist from powersuits mod to teleport myself back to my spawning point (bed) and I spawned like 25 blocks above my bed, in solid rock area ( I know its really stupid) and suffocated. I came back to the place I died, and I dug around the death waypoint for 10x10 radius and I could not find my grave anywhere. So weird idea came to my mind, and I went all the way to the surface, at the spot where I died, and I found half of the items I lost when I died, and half of them are gone forever. I died at Y = 30
    and my items were on the surface at Y = 240. That's kind of stupid.

So by this post I am suggesting that the old gravestones from openblocks mod are enabled and gravestones from gravestone mod are disabled like on older servers, because I think that the ones from openblocks behave better.

ZombievsSlayer likes this.
  2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    7:33 AM
    Done.

But im not sure if this is the correct option to disable it: B:GeneratePlayerGraves=false

3. ZombievsSlayer

ZombievsSlayer ZombievsSlayer

Local Time:
    12:33 AM

Hello,
    I was reading through random forums and I saw this post. And I stopped and thought, "Man, I had that same problem. I hope that he didn't have any "GOOD" stuff on him! And I hope that that doesn't happen again to him." So my best of luck to you, that the incident doesn't happen to you again.

Thanks,
    Abby (ZombievsSlayer)

4. AlexisRoger

AlexisRoger Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    You think that was bad? I used AM2 divine intervention spell, and my old bed was on bedrock... I appeared inside said bedrock block, fell through and died in the void. No gravestone reachable...

I strongly advise all people make their bed at least 1 block above Bedrock as a result, by the way.

_sivi likes this.