Kingdom of Trudor [WIP] [Agrarian +]

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by Zeltchoron, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Zeltchoron

Zeltchoron New Member

Local Time:
    3:38 AM
    This Thread is a WIP

Currently a kingdom is being constructed in the 16x16 chunks provided, on the Agrarian Skies + server, many homes will be constructed in which can be bought by players; A port equipped with galleons, sloops, and more, A market to purchase many basic goods such as food and clothing; A keep for myself and the other co-owners to call home ourselves; and much much more! This kingdom will be busy with players and entities alike such as Villagers, Golems, Animals, and other species!

Kingdom Population
    Owner:

Zeltchoron

Co-Owners:
    Sprog1798
    HaltTheBladeling

Co-Founders:
    Savak22
    HHopstar

Residents:
    None As the Kingdom is not yet habitable by outsiders.

The way the system works:

• Owners/Co-Owners are players that are in the island group.
    • Co-Founders are players whom were resourceful enough to deserve the spot whether it be providing construction items or insightful information
    • Residents are players who pay a one time fee, depending on the home size and relevant location, in which they will then be able to call their second home as they are not a part of the island group. Any of the Owners/Co-Owners will decorate your home as they wish - to an extent as there will be a code in place to keep the design of the overall kingdom fluid.

Added an album to hold every photo of the construction of this magnificent kingdom
    Click here or the image below to visit it!

[​IMG]

Album: Kingdom Trudor [WIP] [Agrarian +] by Zeltchoron
    A large kingdom is under construction; littered with homes, markets, a port, any other buildings to visit and explore; crawling with lively villagers, pech foragers, and mini-mes. This album is...​

Update 1
    The first of many homes.
    [​IMG]

Update 2
    Work is underway as a large manor and town center is under construction;
    Also the roofs of the current 2 homes were re-designed to add more depth.
    [​IMG]

Update 3
    Constructed an Inn, not yet complete, currently with 8 bedrooms, a lounge and a bar.
    Going to possibly add 2
    extensions on either side of the structure to add more complexity.
    [​IMG]

Update 4

Did some construction on the Inn/Hotel, add a stables to park your horses, a garden for the inn to grow its own vegetables, and added a ton more space for more rooms and a large lounge and bar. Also added some hay and water barrels to the town center to make it more horse-friendly.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
    ExoNoctua, Auvreaeath and cbrozak like this.
  2. YourMCGeek

YourMCGeek Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:38 AM
    Id love to buy, what server is it on

3. Zeltchoron

Zeltchoron New Member

Local Time:
    Agrarian Skies +, Thanks for the reminder.

4. YourMCGeek

Local Time:
    How much?

5. Zeltchoron

Zeltchoron New Member

Local Time:
    Residents:
    None As the Kingdom is not yet habitable by outsiders.

Not sure yet.

6. YourMCGeek

Local Time:
    When should I meet you on?

7. Auvreaeath

Auvreaeath Active Member

Local Time:
    5:38 AM
    Great post and excellently made, where's the nearest Application form? (; (Can't wait for it to kick off further and see more progression.)

8. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    12:38 PM
    if you like, you can create a gallery and include the gallery instead of a spoiler:
    Party House by xBrainkillerx
    by SirWill
    Here is a house with a detailed furnishings which got built by xBrainkillerx. Unfortunately I didn't get the shader mod to work on the TPPI modpack. :/
    It is even possible to split it, either in per timeframe or construction phase.

9. Zeltchoron

Zeltchoron New Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Slind for the suggestion; I will be sure to create an album of the finished structures else I would flood the gallery with tons of unnecessary photos.

Thanks for the feedback Auv, currently working a few structures and adding more detail to what is already constructed, will have another update soon! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1406938713,1406780609][/DOUBLEPOST]Added a new update! :D

10. Haltthebladeling

Haltthebladeling New Member

Local Time:
    Hey guys we are trying to kick this city out as soon as possible but I have a full time job so and a gf so I'm only able to help the hard working Zeltchoron so much. We'll keep you guys updated through the whole process hopefully we can be up and running and taking tenants within a week or two!

Give us any tips, comments, or ideas for what you would like to see in this amazing medieval city by simply commentating on the thread or pm'in either of us!!

Thanks,
    Halt

11. Zeltchoron

Zeltchoron New Member

Local Time:
    Sprog1798 is being removed from the island due to inactivity; though he has not passed away a gravestone will be left in his place to remember him as an original Co-Owner. (That is when I do get around to make a church with a graveyard.[DOUBLEPOST=1407198920,1407122486][/DOUBLEPOST]Added 2 more photos in a third update. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1407298347][/DOUBLEPOST]Added a new update; also added an album to hold every photo of the construction of this magnificent kingdom!

https://mineyourmind.net/forum/gallery/albums/kingdom-trudor-wip-agrarian.21/

12. Demonica6666

Demonica6666 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    This looks great. I love this. You make me want to try this Pack too.

YourMCGeek likes this.