King of the hill forum game

Discussion in 'Annoying Forum Games' started by tyler489, Jul 22, 2015.

1. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:18 AM
    Sucker Punch is Dark-type physical move so Rohem is some ghost or psychic type... I think ghost, just look at his avatar/skin

Still my hill

2. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    As an EnderMage (cousin species of the Endermen) I teleport away after being attacked, leaving only some ender particles behind. Then I dig under the hill and build a base in it.
    MY HILL

3. Datsaltysnek

Datsaltysnek lover of NCIS

Local Time:
    6:18 PM
    snake uses the power of anti enderman/magic stuff i finaly slay you and use a universal acid on you and take over the hill and fortify it with all the things but mostly black holes demons and about a butt ton of monsters lol
    MY HILL

4. I paint the inside of snek's favourite shirt with centaur blood. Then I sneak into his base while he dashes out in search of a river or pond. Then i make hundred exact replica of the hill, each fake has a hydrogen bomb which will go off when the hill is disturbed.
    My Hill.

5. LordEreh

Local Time:
    I make time-dimension portal to go back in time before all you people even born!
    I claim the hill and you can't take it back because you don't exist in this timeline.

MY HILL!

6. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    In some timeline I create a machine that then tries to merge all the timelines (and only happens to work because some other me was dividing by division at the same time in another timeline), resulting in a total space-and-time paradox which causes the whole multiverse to collapse and reset. Back to the first post.
    [​IMG]
    The only thing that didn't get affected by the reset was the photo taken in the last milisecond of the existance of the previous multiverse. It looks like that:
    [​IMG]
    I walk up an empty hill and build a wooden house with a bed. Then I put the photo in a frame next to the bed.

7. LordEreh

Local Time:
    You build wooden house with bed but you didn't use keyword "My hill" so it's still MY HILL.

[​IMG]
    So you own me a ren of that house!

8. Datsaltysnek

Local Time:
    I kill you both then using the power of i dont know the multiverse combined i with every single op thing ever made and i take over the hill and fortify it with bricks laser raptors and a self containing force field that can only be defeated by answering this riddle what dresses like a bat but hates them

9. Therr ain't any OP things made yet, the universe got reset :p

10. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    No "MY HILL" again!
    I buy the whole hill.
    MY HILL

11. brandonlk

brandonlk Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:18 AM
    I walk upto the hill, surround it in spatial pylons and put it in a spatial drive i then put the spatial drive in my enderchest

MY HILL

12. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    It's code was white-white-white. And you didn't remove the pylons.
    I put the hill back in it's place and destroy the pylons.
    My hill.

13. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    7:18 PM
    I guess I shouldn't mind all the resets cus my favorite asset (that i never get to use) is reset proof, but they are starting to get a bit boring lol.
    Welp time for a good ol-fashioned complicated game changing post.
    Since this world is a combination of minecraft and the real world (as evident by the presence of both spatial pylons and the ability to buy property) I begin a movement to overthrow all of the governments of the world to create a new united world. I then form my own united world government and having been the the fist to the end, destroy the end portals on both sides so that I have the only translocation charm in the world that leads there. (Now only I have access to end recorces) I lead my people with care and compassion so that none shall have a desire to overthrow me. And using my infinite recorces in a secret underground lab, I create 9 infinity ingots and a wand of animation. After having exactly enough recorces to create one set of infinity armor and tools, I destroy my infinity lab and don my armor and tools of the gods in order to become the supreme ruler of the earth. I lead the planet well, solving world problems like hunger and global warming, and even help expand to other planets in the solar system. Until one day an alien species declares war on us. I am able to strike down any single target with ease myself, but there are so many that I am forced to use military power to battle them. Eventually the war stretches on so long that I am forced to enact a draft, which Rohen is called away on. During his service he is lost and presumed dead and we morn him as he was leading the squad that delt the winning blow against the aliens. We declare a national holiday in his honor and celebrate the defeat of the aliens on that day.
    In the absence of a signed will from Rohen I grant his HILL to...
    ^not really tho cus I'm immortal now^
    @SanndyTheManndy!
    Bet you thought I was gunna make it my vacation home or something :p
    SANNDY'S HILL
    And since I have to end with my hill even tho it's not (in this universe atleast)...
    my hill

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
    SanndyTheManndy likes this.
  14. Datsaltysnek

Local Time:
    I just go to a diffrent plane and take over that hill my hill

15. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    I was just lost in space on an escape pod and, after landing on numberous planets and fighting many monsters I come back to earth (Took me 10 years) and re-claim the hill.
    MY HILL

16. brandonlk

brandonlk Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:18 AM
    Yet after 10 years the world has changed so much that it is a new modpack called "rage quit" and you get swarmed with zombies on night 1.

MOBS HILL

17. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    ...but I have a sword with AoE.
    MY HILL

18. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    7:18 PM
    I create a global help program to assist people with fighting off the mobs which grants 16 interdiction torches, 1 magnum torch, a dark matter sword (w/ a fully charged Klein star zwei), and 64 steak to all citizens of my nation.
    (Any modpack is easy with projectE ;))

STILL ROHEN'S HILL
    (Just easier to survive now)
    And since I have to end with my hill even tho it's not (in this universe atleast)...
    my hill

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  19. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    Still MY HILL

20. LordEreh

Local Time:
    I push @Rohen down from the hill and I claimed the hill.(no fancy philosophy)

MY HILL