King of the hill forum game

Discussion in 'Annoying Forum Games' started by tyler489, Jul 22, 2015.

1. I dump a ton of meat near the hill and put a fan to blow the smell towards the hill, then I walk and make a hobbit hole in the hill while Saint Doge... erm I mean LordEreh goes mad over the meat pile.
    MY HILL

2. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    7:14 PM
    A fleet of law enforcement robots identifies you all as squatters on the property and takes you away to a homeless shelter. (The presence of Rohen nullified all records of previous owners because him not being dead invalidated the last 10 years of sanndy's ownership)(but being presumed dead and as such being expunged from records keeps him from being recognized as the owner) In the mean time the hill is sold to an elderly man by the name of Bonzu Pipinpadaloxicopolis III because he has a job and can pay the taxes.
    BONZU PIPINPADALOXICOPOLIS III's HILL

And since I have to end with my hill even tho it's not (in this universe atleast)...
    my hill

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  3. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:14 AM
    I ate ton of meat that @SanndyTheManndy dump and i went into Super Saint'yan Doge Mode - I am unstopable now! I scare all hill predenters!

MY HILL

4. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    I set up a customized radio that attracts some kind of aliens called "the zerg" to its location near the hill. The aliens deploy their forces which later rush to the hill and capture it, defeating everyone who stands in their way including LordEreh. Then I take controll over that army by changing the settings of that radio.
    My hill.

5. Datsaltysnek

Datsaltysnek lover of NCIS

Local Time:
    6:14 PM
    I nuke the ever living heck out of that hill and reinforce it with wood concrete and plenty of bedrock ohh and its the center of a black hole now
    my hill ;p

6. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    This basically means you destroyed the hill and the earth.
    Despite that, I absorb souls of the dead aliens and become a godlike creature. Then I reverse the hill and the earth being destroyed and take over the hill with no problems whatsoever. MY HILL

7. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    Rohen falls in a hole (a really deep one) on his way home from work. He is presumed dead (again) and ownership of the hill is placed in MY hands untill such time that I see fit to designate the hill to a new owner.

MY HILL

Also I extracted all the souls from Rohen (other than his own) before he fell and returned them to their rightful owners. (Yay no more soul-less shells shambling around every planet in the universe!)

8. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    The aliens were dead already, so you cannot return the souls to them. :p

I assume the hole was a sinkhole.
    I create a helicopter that runs on methane, then fuel it using the methane in the sinkhole and fly out of the hole. Then I report the fact that I'm alive to the police and after going to a thousand of other places I need to go in order to change my status back to "alive", the hill is mine.

My hill.

9. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    The government takes note that there seems to be a curse on the hill so that the owner somehow becomes the most unlucky person on the planet. (One owner was lost and declared dead twice, one was scared off by a giant dog saint, one was nuked into a black hole, and the hill itself has been dispersed, disintegrated, and outright deleted from the space-time continuum countless times.) In light of this apparent curse the hill has been placed in a quantumely locked quarantine facility and Rohen was relocated for his own saftey to a nice penthouse in downtown Warsaw with an additional compensation of $328,000.
    Seeing as I am the founder and owner of said government, it is technically
    My Hill
    (the gov is not worried about the curse affecting me because of my armor and the fact that I am not actually living on it)

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
    SanndyTheManndy likes this.
  10. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    It's the capital of Poland where according to MYM Rohen lives in ;)

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
  11. Datsaltysnek

Local Time:
    *has priest bless hill* kills roran with a magical shotgun and starts a purge
    My hill now<3

12. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    My special taskforce is sent out on reports of a psychopath with a shotgun trying to kill everyone, and you are swiftly detained and sent to an insane-asylum.
    We retake the hill and place it back in quarantine as we do not know if the priest in-cursed the hill successfully
    Also make this the 3rd time Rohen has been pronounced dead :p
    MY HILL

13. Peace7904

Peace7904 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I come over and ask nicely if I can have it.

14. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    you are politely turned away and informed that the hill was placed in quarantine for the safety of the planet, and must not be removed else we risk yet another planet-shattering catastrophe.
    In light of this evidence that the hill's influence to induce a sense of want in certain people (henceforth named Froumers) seems to extend through the quarantine, it is relocated to a secret underground research facility, the location of which is only stored in a level 5 clearance area of my global information hub building in the hopes that lack of knowledge of the location of the hill will prevent Forumers from attempting to gain possession of it.
    My Hill (technically)

15. Peace7904

Peace7904 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    As a level 8 child who has mastered temper tantrums and getting what I want I ignore all signs of safety and clearance and take the hill and make it mine. Protecting it with temper tantrums to deter all intruders. MY HILL

16. Datsaltysnek

Local Time:
    I slap you pull out a gameboy that somehow lets me grow you up into a teenager in their emo stage and i kick you out and build a enclosed house made out of obi and bedrock and only 1 2x2 area which is accessable by me
    my hill.

17. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    Quantum decay reaches earth and destroys all forms of life except ender-somethings, which are not made of actual matter. Then I become the emperor of earth.
    My hill.

18. I make a virus which kills all bees, making Rohen die of the loss of his students.
    Then I surround the hill with nanobots like the ones in "The day the Earth stood still", without the off switch but programmed not to eat me or the hill (they know this by my smell).
    My Hill

19. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    I survived all of this because of my infinity armor. I Set off a global EMP to doestoy all of the nanobots and then send out my own nanobots to slowly rebuild the atmosphere of the earth and restore it to its previous state using seeds that I had saved in case of this scenario along with growth enhancing treatments. Once the earth is capable of sustaining life again, I open quantum shielded bunkers across the globe to release all of my citicins who were hiding there from the quantum decay. They all decide to make a holiday celebrating the day that those quantum bunkers that I insisted that every home had, actually payed off!
    Between their work and my nanobots we have all of our new utopian cities built within a week and life is back to normal within a month ... minus bees
    Also sanndy and Rohen are sent to jail and peace7904 is sent to juvenile detention.
    I just kinda leave Datsaltysnek in his cube since he forgot to bring a diamond pick to get himself out :p
    MY HILL
    The hill is now guarded by nanobots tasked with using non lethal force if possible to prevent any living being from getting within 10km of the hill if they get within 5, lethal force is authorized.