Info Bugs and glitches

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by CommonExplosion, Feb 14, 2015.

1. JayIsDed

JayIsDed Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:55 AM
    There's an inventory glitch where your inventory goes blank when you view your inventory while holding an enderpouch. Its not a major issue but it is an issue nevertheless. and I thought it should be known so it wouldn't freak anyone out.

Rohen and Kalilak like this.
  2. Cynnimon

Cynnimon Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:55 AM
    Just mentioning a few I've noticed:

Putting AE2 monitors on the wall and placing wither skeletons to monitor instantly crashes you as soon as you look at it. I had to disconnect the wires without looking at the monitors. Is repeatable. Did not test to see if it happens with monitoring other items.

Crafting Lead Solar Panels when you have a crafting monitor on the crafting cubes causes GL error spam. Google says this is a common issue with AE2, and removing the crafting monitor helps.

Inverted lamps (and the like from Project Red) can be cut with the saw into microblocks. However, once placed, you can't get rid of them. Touching the lamp will kick you offline. Worked around this by breaking it with a draconic pick (hitting blocks near it) however once it broke the block, everyone in the chunk was kicked offline.

Lastly, putting glowstone powder on carpenter's blocks will kick you off the server if it's the last pile of glowstone dust in your hand.

Rohen likes this.
  3. Ghast12345678910

Ghast12345678910 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:55 AM
    Placing an ender drone in the analyser will crash your client. Note, not the beealyzer, but the one that needs DNA dye.

Rohen likes this.
  4. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    :O I haven't seen you since monster....

Rohen likes this.
  5. Ghast12345678910

Ghast12345678910 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I stopped playing for a few months, I'm on Infinity now.

Rohen likes this.
  6. Gherkin

Gherkin Oliver (Wobby)

Local Time:
    placing a spawner in a dolly next to a spawner makes you go in the placed spawners gui, but then kicks you out when the new spawner is placed next to it...this could lead to your inventory looking glitched and not being able to move any items or drop anything...to fix just go in a spawner again by clicking it wait a second then press esc...

Rohen likes this.
  7. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    10:55 AM
    Not sure if it isn't intentional and if it wasn't posted already, but mobs that theoretically shouldn't despawn and are secure seem to be dying/despawning for no reason. I experienced this with crimson clerics, horses and dogs.

8. JayIsDed

JayIsDed Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    So I know this thread is dead, but I just wanted to say that sometimes there's a bug with the draconic stabilized spawners where mobs just stop spawning, but you can see the particles. Sometimes you can fix it by just reporting but of that doenst work it's the mob cap.