King of the hill forum game

Discussion in 'Annoying Forum Games' started by tyler489, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    7:40 PM
    I break from the jail with the help of endermen and a dragon. Then I capture an empty helicopter and fly to the highest building in the capital of Earth, then use the probability thingy to make everyone drop all the infinity stuff and send endermen to capture these (they do succeed) and burn those in Mt. Doom. Next I march to the capital with an army of endermen and overthrow coolgi, making the whole earth my property. My hill.

2. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    1:40 PM
    Back when i made my armor I had used an alchemy skill loop to create a potion of enchantment that would give me litterally infinite enchanting skill for a minute, I used said skill to place an unbreakable enchantment on my infinity armor, tools, and other important items so that my consciousness was bound to them in a way that I could control it remotely (like that one iron man suit thing) while I am sitting in your prison, all of the sudden my infinity gear breakers through the wall and equips on to me. I then shoot an arrow into the sky with my longbow of the heavens, and a rain of arrows hails down on every single enderman on earth, eventually driving them back to the end. I confront Rohen in my citadel and spartain kick him into a nether portal while ripping out his ender heart to disable his teleportation. I then seal the portal so that he is trapped there. Then I pronounce Rohen dead for the 4th time and free all of my people.
    My Hill
    Hey look at it this way: atleast there are still bees in the nether for you ;)

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  3. A hundred years pass and coolgi becomes very fond of the pink little oinky guys (aka pigs). He keeps a thousand of them as pets and following his example, the citizens do so too.
    Meanwhile, Rohen is splashing his feet in a lava lake when I meet him while walking my hellhound. Together, we recuit every single pigmen to our cause of overthrowing coolgi.
    To escape the nether, as coolgi made the obsidian portal unusable, we search for the fortresses of hell, where we obtain wither skulls and summon a wither. With the help of our bacon army, we manage to defeat the wither. Using our hard-earned nether star and a blaze as sacrifice, I perform a most dark ritual to rip open the space-time continuum, the source of the infinity armor's strength, making a minute crack in the helm.
    Using more dark magic I summon an Everstorm, changing every pig in the world into my soldier with which I destroy coolgi's empire. Coolgi, Rohen and I meet in the battlefield, the only living beings in the world (zombie pigmen don't count). Coolgi attacks me with his shardblade, which I block by using Rohen as a meat shield(shardblade cannot cut living flesh). Then, while he is trying to pull his sword free, I drive a butter knife into his forehead, right where the crack was, killing him.
    Since I'm the only guy alive to lay claim to the hill, so....
    My Hill

4. Datsaltysnek

Datsaltysnek lover of NCIS

Local Time:
    12:40 PM
    kills sanndy with a shotgun
    and i build a little hut inside a force field.
    my hill

5. I hunt down the thousand-something dead hill owners in the spirit world and take their chi, using it to teleport to the mortal realm. I stage a Kung Fu show just outside the force field, with my Jade zombies as the performers. This draws saltysalad out of his base, turning off the force field to do so. Then I take his chi too and make it do belly dancing for eternity in the new palace I make atop the hill.
    My Hill

6. Datsaltysnek

Local Time:
    i use the power of my determination and i break out into a chi form i find you chi and somehow eat it kill your phystical body again eat your chi and take over your army of zambies and throw them into the void
    my hill love

7. My chi blocks your colon and you die of the most embarrassing reason in the history of mankind, banishing your spirit to the farlands. Then, using a ritual unknown to all but me I absorb the chi of my zombie army.
    My Hill

8. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    It's now my hill for no reason whatsoever. Everyone gets confused.
    My hill.

9. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    The sheer illogical-ness of that post disturbs my soul so much that I return to the world of the living and poses my infinity armor. I then stab Rohen in the heart with my sword of pure solidified logic and claim the hill
    MY HILL

10. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    The problem is that, because of the fact possessed armor isn't logical holding the sword did hurt you so much that shortly after claiming the hill your armor gets shattered across time and space.
    After getting stabbed I respawn in the end and go back to the overworld to claim that the hill is mine for no reason again.
    My hill.

11. brandonlk

brandonlk Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:40 PM
    me, not wanting to get involved in this mess,watches perched on a nearby(ish) tree
    MY TREE *Squawk*
    (and WHOEVERS HILL)

12. Datsaltysnek

Local Time:
    Runs back kills the person squawking in the tree breaks rohans back and gags his mouth and cuts off his hands i then take over his house and call up doctor strange so it can be like the house my mystery
    my hill

13. brandonlk

Local Time:
    as i am killed my body turns into feathers and as they settle onto the ground, i am reborn (akin to a phoenix)
    I then fly back up to my tree to watch the chaos ensue
    MY TREE
    (WHOEVERS HILL)

14. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    You forgot one thing... I'm incorporeal so you cannot cut off my hands, so you just swing your sword at a tree for the rest od your life while I teleport myself (and myself only, leaving every item attatched to me in the Overwold) to my house in The End. Then I re-equip myself with all the gear I normally use (I have a lot of it thanks to my bees). Next I summon a wither on the hill and kill it after it finally destroys Datsaltysnek's house.
    My hill.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
  15. brandonlk

Local Time:
    What?

16. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    I deleted some test by a mistake. Gotta fix fast.

Edit: Actually, auto(in)correct changed "so" to "do".

17. brandonlk

Local Time:
    you also might wanna correct "od" to "of"
    Also whom is swinging a sword?

18. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    DatSaltySnek

19. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    The gods of logic grant me the power to defy logic and the laws of physics as a reward for being so faithful to their path, suddenly an infinite supply of all types of magic around the universe pour into my soul and all 5 of my armor pieces are ripped back into the present. I basically become a more unkillable version of Xerath from league of legends. Rohen, an incorporeal ender mage, and I, a being of pure magic, protected from all attack by my infinity armor, and magical attack by being magic itself, begin an epic fight to the death.
    Rohen thinks that he can manipulate the magic inside me like he would normal magic, but my own will being part of the magic overpoweres all of his efforts with ease. First I hit him with a Key of kings law attack, then I trap him in a warded magic dampening chamber to prevent him from teleporting away. I then force his body back into a corporal state and lock him in the deepest, darkest corner of the deep dark where nobody will find him for the rest of eternity.
    MyHill

20. ProZed

ProZed Active Member

Local Time:
    I kamehameha yous all .
    My hill