Implemented I lost all my stuff because of a lag ...

Discussion in 'Horizons' started by tralalipouet, Aug 4, 2014.

1. tralalipouet

tralalipouet Active Member

Local Time:
    12:53 AM
    I lost all my stuff because of a lag ...
    I wanted to go over a fault by putting blocks, except that it disappeared under my feet once I was on it ...
    I'm not trying to rip itself is anything but saw was because of a lag
    I just want my golden lasso and retrieve my bag please

2. Yasuopilami

Yasuopilami New Member

Local Time:
    I also lost about 8 stacks magic wood planks and 3 stacks magic wood logs due to the crash, would be really nice if i got that back. :c

3. paulnator2112

paulnator2112 Member

Local Time:
    We have a strong no refund policy!
    So sadly we don't refund anything.

YourMCGeek likes this.
  4. julio1237878

julio1237878 Game enthusiastic

Local Time:
    3:53 PM
  5. tralalipouet

tralalipouet Active Member

Local Time:
    I have lose all my stuff, my engines , my golden lasso ,my spell , my compendium and a lot of thermal expansion machine in this [] hole...
    And all has disappeared because I'm dead before the reboot the server.
    I just proof of having lost my golden lasso, this screenshot
    (golden lasso is the item n° x10256)
    2014-08-05_14.56.56. [DOUBLEPOST=1407244468,1407243794][/DOUBLEPOST]and i'm sorry for my bad english ,but I speak french and i use google translate

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2014
  6. Yasuopilami

Yasuopilami New Member

Local Time:
    That sucks.

7. paulnator2112

paulnator2112 Member

Local Time:
    Yeah but lag doesn't count, like @julio1237878 mentioned it, as a reason to rollback a player inventory.

8. Yasuopilami

Yasuopilami New Member

Local Time:
    Okay okay i got it. Back to farming again.[DOUBLEPOST=1407361057,1407268179][/DOUBLEPOST]After another MASSIVE lag, i found myself burned to death, since i was in the Nether to the time, losing my entire inventory again. This is an appeal to all admins and co-admins out there. You are destroying player experience with this no-refund-policy, while you haven't fixed server lag, and you should easily be able to change this. If you dont have enough time, i suggest recruiting more Co-Admins/mods/Technical Support Employees to FIX THESE PROBLEMS. If that does not change, I do not believe you are going to find a huge player base you want to reach. There has been enough crying and afflictions to be able to react to the PLAYERS. End of appeal.
    Yasuopilami out.

9. paulnator2112

paulnator2112 Member

Local Time:
    Tomorrow I will try to find the source from the lag with opis. And we already got a huge player base.

10. Yasuopilami

Yasuopilami New Member

Local Time:
    Thanks. Let's hope you find the problem.

11. paulnator2112

paulnator2112 Member

Local Time:
    Yeah but atm i got 11:48pm :eek: just too late to work on it.

12. Auvreaeath

Auvreaeath Active Member

Local Time:
    5:53 PM
    Spending the last 2-3 hours before leaving I was didn't experience any server lag and wasn't able to find anything causing such lag as you bring up.

I think we're past the point of safety to consider it could perhaps be on your side not ours? I'd also ask perhaps you spend 5-10 minutes on another of our servers and see if this same issue of lag occurs.

13. YourMCGeek

YourMCGeek Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:53 PM
    First things first. I can understand your rage, but you still have to be nice to staff and respect them. This is just a game, its not a paying job so staff don't spend their life on here. Second, if you want to fix these problems then apply for staff. Otherwise just let it go. Its a game, just get the items again or get a better computer. Your choice. @paulnator2112 and @Auvreaeath I hope you don't mind me steeping in and saying what was on my mind.

paulnator2112 and Slind like this.
  14. Yasuopilami

Yasuopilami New Member

Local Time:
    Might have overdone it a bit. It was supposed to be a bit fierce though.

15. YourMCGeek

YourMCGeek Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:53 PM
    Yes it was suppose to be fierce because you disobeyed the rules and I don't want any players to get banned because of breaking rules. Any way, Ill let @Auvreaeath and @paulnator2112 to finish this thread

16. Cherristelle

Cherristelle Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    I can understand your rage as well. I'd say most players have experienced lag deaths at some point. It's hard when you've spent hours/days making something to watch it all go but then you get back on your feet and make things even better next time. I think that's half the fun of playing. There's also a lot of players that will help out. Refunding such losses would almost become a full time job for an admin and mod if they had to look into these things. It's better they focus on making the server run better.