Done Broke My Game

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by TheVampiricT, Jun 29, 2017.

1. TheVampiricT

TheVampiricT Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:38 AM
    Hey MyM,
    There is not an actual problem, yet, but I think I may have found a bug that crashes your game. And before you ask, I will not provide logs because I have absolutely no clue how to find them ( and don't try to tell me, because I do NOT run a windows computer and I have no idea where anything is on my iMac )
    But....
    So I chiseled one of the Inverted Lamps from ProjectRed and placed one on my smeltery. With a Staff of Power ( and my brother who tried the Wyvern Pickaxe ) we both crashed to the launcher.

-- No, I do not need advice. -- -- This may just be a bug -- -- I don't know where to put this on the forums, but it is not just community talk --

Anyway, just reporting thing!
    - TheVampiricT

Bullcrap stuff just to mention:

Competitive Builder
    Infinity 6 Competition 2nd Place winner
    Infinity 6 Player ( Second Run Through Of Infinity on IN6 )
    BeeHappy: Complete
    Thomas Steele of House Steele, 2nd of his name.
    Lord of The Marble Isles

2. yurikha27

yurikha27 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Well, we have no clue how to fix problems without a crash log! The launcher console thingy might have useful information, but we really need that stack trace to figure out the problem.
    Yeah, it's somewhat troublesome , but knowing where your Minecraft folder is can come in useful... (Kids these days... Back in my day, we had to install mods into minecraft.jar [with Archive Utility!!!] and they're complaining about even finding the folder!)
    It's located in %Appdata%\.mineyourmind\instances\<modpack name>\crash-reports
    ... (Waits for explosion of anger because above path is for Windows)
    On my 2010 MacBook Pro, Minecraft was located in /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/.mineyourmind/instances/<modpack name>/crash-reports.
    Maybe there was no "." in the mineyourmind. I can't remember exactly. And my MacBook is broken.

Anyways, you should be able to find it in Application Support.

3. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    It's also a known bug, chiseling those things crashes the client when you try and interact with them. I could attempt to summon a @Senior Moderator to remove the block for you, but they may ask follow up questions.

4. TomboyEnthusiast

TomboyEnthusiast Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    You will need to provide a crash-report in order for us to assist you further. You can find a crash-report by following the guide I have linked here.
    [doublepost=1499113226][/doublepost]@TheVampiricT

5. TheVampiricT

Local Time:
    I got the block out haha. I just wanted to report it just so it is on the forums somewhere, so if someone else has the issue they know they are not the only one...
    [doublepost=1499133620][/doublepost]
    Haha its fine. I am still getting used to the computer... and I am just popping in before I go to the gym, so with @ColinAndress 's info I might be able to find it. >,<

6. TomboyEnthusiast

TomboyEnthusiast Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Oh, okay. Marking this as done then.

7. TheVampiricT

Local Time:
    Okalie Dokalie