King of the hill forum game

Discussion in 'Annoying Forum Games' started by tyler489, Jul 22, 2015.

1. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    2:32 AM
    I eat pears...
    Yum
    My Hill

2. brandonlk

brandonlk Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:32 AM
    Step 3: BS

3. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    8:32 AM
    I throw duped garlic bread through the barrier.
    [doublepost=1502030443][/doublepost]I throw duped garlic bread through the barrier.

4. brandonlk

Local Time:
    is it a coincidence that that message was duped?

5. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    GARLIC BREAD HILL

6. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    The groundskeeper starts his work on Monday and keeping the grounds clean being part of his job he cleans up all the garlic bread on the ground.

My Hill

7. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    I pay the groundskeeper to change his workplace and continue to throw duped garlic bread at the hill.
    Garlic bread hill.

8. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    I upgrade the barrier to include appeture science material emancipation grill™ - like properties to destroy duped garlic bread as it passes through.

My Hill

9. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    You don't clean it up though.
    Garlic bread hill.

10. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    I hire a new groundskeeper to clean it up.
    My Hill

11. brandonlk

Local Time:
    Uh have you read the 30 page small print for the Appeture science material emancipation grill™ it looks kinda dangerous

12. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    The emancipation grill™ obliterates the hill.
    No hill.

13. snakeworm11

snakeworm11 Guest

Due to all the craziness surrounding the hill, a large portion of the world was destroyed. Therefore, with an OK from the ministry of minecraftian magic, I use ancient magics to reverse time in the hill's general area to before human interference occured. (Tl;Dr, I rolled the world back) After this event, I walk up to an empty hill and build a small ancient stone house with a bed, warded of course.
    (While im at it I put a silverwood underground to make it a magical forest biome on the hill)

My magical hill.

14. brandonlk

Local Time:
    I move the tree to the top of the hill and i perch on it ^-^

15. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    I sprinkle some magical fertilizer on the roots of the tree and it grows over the entire hill creating a chaotic weave of roots and branches such that nothing but an unnaturally intelligent bird could hope to navigate it.
    brandonlk's Hill

16. snakeworm11

snakeworm11 Guest

I escape the weave of the tree and ask the unnaturally intelligent bird, Brandonlk, if I may build a tree house on one of the spare branches.
    Shared hill?

17. lryanle

lryanle Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    I step on the roots, and the snake, killing them both.

This is My Hill

18. snakeworm11

snakeworm11 Guest

The snek you stepped on split in half, but was put back together by the magics around it, therefore, snek is bek, and I plant a new tree, where I then build a warded tree house and invite brandonlk to live in the tree as well.
    Shared Hill

19. lryanle

lryanle Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    I bring out the calculator mod from the Ages of Engineering, causing my power to overwhelm the tree's, causing it to explode, killing every beeing, including Snek. Once settled, I build a base out of purified obsidian, the strongest block in the game.

This is My Hill

20. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    The node in the giant silver wood tree became sentient due to the powerful magics coursing through the purifying wood of the tree and the tree itself became like its body. As Iryanle rudely steps on its root (the equivalent to scuffing its shoe) and then tries to build a black glass house around it, it becomes annoyed. Then at the mention of a horrible bee pun along with its attempted destruction it finally snaps.

Iryanle is peaceful building his obsidian house when something stings him in the shoulder. He turns to see a small underdeveloped Wisp. He angry swats it out of the air and wipes the residual ethereal essence off of his hands in disgust. As he turns back to his work he notices an almost audible thrumming in the air. He turns back to where the small wisp had been to see a solid wall of pure vis energy forming infront of him, and the tree rapidly re-growing behind it. Iryanle stares in awe at nearly a hundred thousand wisps, and they stare back. They stay like that for a moment, both sides motionless, until a nearly audible pin drops and everything decays into anarchy. Thousands of wisps swarm around Iryanle, shooting lightning bolts at his feet, and singeing his hairs. He runs for his life and doesn't stop until he is miles away from the tree and then collapses from exhaustion.

With some satisfaction the tree tears apart the beginnings of the obsidian house with ease using its roots as hands, and relaxes, satisfied with its work.

Silver-WorldTree's hill

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017