Done A player named Rofas actually stole my Items

Discussion in 'Sky Factory 3' started by Lokust_LP, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Lokust_LP

Lokust_LP Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:15 PM
    At first Hello Support team,

I came to write this forum entry because Rofas stole my Items. Here is some more detailed information:
    I asked in the chat if somebody would trade 20 nether stars if I would give them a lot of Supremium as exchange.
    Then I asked Rofas directly, but he didn't need Supremium and we agreed on me giving him 2 draconic infusion injectors for exchange whilst I get a few more neher stars. (somewhere around 16:20 CEST 21.08. 2017) I teleported myself to him with a tpa and we started trading whilst I said I need 1 more nether star to craft the injectors. I saw something weird in the chat I didn't knew existed.
    It said "Look out! Someone tried to probe you and strap you to a Player Interface, but they failed!" but as I didn't knew what it meant I wasn't really paying much attention. He gave me a whole stack and I said thanks but after I left I had only 4 nether stars (I think it were 4) in my whole Inventory, everything else disappeared.
    I teleported back to him and confronted him with the fact as even the last Items disappeared from my Inventory after I tped the second time to him. He didn't say it was him but it was obvious and he gave me my Items back (It were not all as he kept my supremium sword, wyvern sword and shovel but i think except for that it were all, he also gave me the stack of nether stars) a bit after I said I would report him.
    This shouldn't be possible and he still stole my Items. I hope you can read the conversation and what happened to my Items in the logs and you may ban him for some time. I always thought he would be nice person as he helped other people including me, but it seems he wasn't.

Thank you for spending your time on this issue.
    Lokust_LP

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
  2. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    There is a private complains section.

3. Lokust_LP

Local Time:
    This is also because the issue item or whatever causes this maybe should be banned and that is Packwise I think

Correct me if i am wrong ;D

4. Jitrid

Jitrid Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Hello there Lokust_LP,

I strongly encourage you to make a ticket for this issue, this is done by running /ticket in any of our servers.

Kind wishes,
    Jitrid

5. Lokust_LP

Local Time:
    Geood Evening,

Thanks for the advise ;D Actually a Jr. Mod already took care of this.

Have a nice day, Lokust_LP