Stop asking players for items - You either buy them or get them yourself.

Discussion in 'Server Info' started by Mijikai, Aug 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mijikai

Mijikai Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:29 PM
    Hey fellow B-team players,
    I'm making this thread regarding a strong topic I find quite annoying when in-game.

A lot of players seem to ask for a lot of items all the time, and I get it, ok maybe you've just built something huge and you need a few extra things, maybe you need some rare items that you can't get on your own..

But please, stop asking for them free, and especially the staff members.
    I've noticed whilst my time being promoted to Moderator, all players seem to do is beg for me to TP them to biomes, give them items they can't obtain on their own out of laziness.

We're players too, we spend hard hours getting our own stuff, so why should we give it away to you for free?
    All I'm asking for is a little bit of patience actually taking the time to play the game, and getting involved into the community, before you feel the need to ask for free items.

I realise the community is based around younger ages, but even so, there are boundaries on how you go by the rules.

Now, I'm making this thread regarding this, because most of the Admins/Founders are busy trying to improve the server for us, (yes for us) they spend all this time trying to make the game a better place for us to place, and so us staff, and I for well know so do some of the players.

I'm not asking for much, I'm just asking if some of you could please just stop asking for free items, and start lifting some weights, starting paying for them, and start getting the items yourself.

- Sure the economy is kind of broken, we're all aware of that, but because of that, shouldn't you be sitting on 1000MyM rather than 60?

Vote daily!
    180 MyM each day for free!
    + You'll be supporting the server, it can't get any better than that.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
  2. Kyrioth

Kyrioth New Member

Local Time:
    I aggree. I dont mind giving people items if I know they really need it.

I do mind giving them to the "blacklisted" ones (the beggars). Specially when they beg for an item every 2 mins.

I play on horizons, but over there we have our own little group of beggars :/

3. Mijikai

Mijikai Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Yeah, I used to come online Horizons now and then to get a break from B-team + so I could spend some time with @Cherristelle, but it seems B-team needs too much attention right now.

Glad CL has taken the spotlight tho, as many players have moved over there. :)

Spazz788 likes this.
  4. RedDragon_12

RedDragon_12 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    same here i like to help out and give some items but most player are asking for too meny items for free

rasgriz34 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.