Done Pebble spammers In PO Lite

Discussion in 'Project Ozone Lite' started by thesurvivor2, Jan 30, 2018.

1. thesurvivor2

thesurvivor2 Active Member

Local Time:
    10:46 AM
    Hey guys (mainly staff)!

So project ozone lite is always lagging because of pebble spammers. People just afk-auto click pebbles and it drops tps down to like3 to under 1.. Would it be possible that these pebble spammers be given a bit of a punishment for doing it cause they should know that if they dont pick up items it lags.. Anyways this is a bit of a radical solution..

2. Datsaltysnek

Datsaltysnek lover of NCIS

Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    what server/node you talking about (i know its one since peps came onto node 2 about one being lags vile)

3. ProperChilli

ProperChilli Retired Staff

Local Time:
    3:46 PM
    Hes on about node 1.

This has only just become an issue for us, and once people have got a good source of coble, pebble spammers wont be a thing, but its unnecessary to punish people for something thats only just become an issue, only once it becomes a regular occurrence we then might be able to do something, but i doubt punish them will be the case.

Monkey_Banana1 likes this.
  4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    This is no longer an issue.

ApyroNox likes this.
  5. PhantomRTW

PhantomRTW Retired Staff

Local Time:
    10:46 AM
    On other versions, Using a macro to right click the ground wasn't a problem due to the drop rate of pebbles. On day one, I used said macro, and the problem wasn't that people weren't picking up the items, but the fact that literally 3 seconds of the right click macro propped around 400 stacks of pebbles. Server went down, and I personally never used that server destroyer again.