King of the hill forum game

Discussion in 'Annoying Forum Games' started by tyler489, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Thankfully the hill still had some of my nanobots on it, which allows me to pinpoint its exact location.
    With the help of intergalactic turtle magic, coolgi teleports right below the hill, i turn off the warp bubble generator, we pick up the hill, fire up the gen and zoom away.
    (I managed to get to coolgi because of said nanobots, check out my previous posts to know exactly how)
    Hill's Back

2. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    After picking up the hill, Sanndy sends out some of his nanobots to search for brandon as well, unfortunately none of his nanobots were already on brandon to find him faster. It may take awhile though, as the galaxy is very very big.

Speaking of which Sanndy, how can you communicate with your bots instantly? Normally information can not travel faster then the speed of light.

SanndyTheManndy likes this.
  3. brandonlk

brandonlk Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:28 PM
    i arouse from my slumber to notice the hill being flung across the universe again i mutter to myself "not this again" and i go back to dozing in some shade
    EDIT due to someone typing as i was typing this: i awoke on some desert island with a palm tree on some far off land, the fish are tasty though

4. Quantum entanglement

5. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    10:28 PM
    It doesn't work this way.
    Alien overlords delete your for cheating.

I teleport to the hill.
    My hill

6. It does, you just haven't figured it out yet.
    I delete alien overlords with shampoo
    My Hill

7. brandonlk

Local Time:
    your forgot your towel

HelloKittyPhone likes this.
  8. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    It doesn't, you just haven't falsified it yet.
    Aliens laugh at your pathetic attempt to defeat them as a random machine throws shampoo at a random one on a street and misses.
    You are moved to a small robot and commanded to organize a junkyard on some wasteland. You can't leave, as the junkyard is surrounded with a fence you can't break. It also contains no hills.
    My hill.

9. again, employing my z-space teleportation techniques, i escape the junkyard. then i blast you with the phasers, built during my imprisonment, on full power.
    My Hill.

10. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    With sanndy gone the warp bubble collapses. I sigh because that means I have to use my own space turtle magic to move faster then light, but it also makes it easier to see my surroundings. I fly to a nearby cool looking nebula and take a break to enjoy the view.

11. brandonlk

Local Time:
    Uhm, can someone pick me up from this desert island?

12. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    I wake up from my nap hearing a faint chirping sound. I send out an astral projection to see on my back (my normal field of view only includes a couple hundred miles of my back) I fly further back, near the right end of my shell, over an ocean and find a small island with brandon on it! He was on my back the whole time. Seeing that I am the size of a large planet it isn’t surprising that I didn’t even notice he was still on my back.
    Good thing space turtles have crazy good hearing.

I manage to teleport brandon back onto the front end of my shell where the apple forest is, within my field of view.

13. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    I teleport just before sanndy's projectiles hit me. Instead, they hit a small island on coolgi's shell seconds after a small bird is teleported away from there, causing the island to turn into a small underwater hill-like formation on the ocean floor, made from glass.

I use Fus Ro Dah on Sanndy, which, due to him being an extremelly weak robot, instantly smashes him into pieces. Technically not murder.
    My hill.

14. BanananaBread

BanananaBread The W̴̬̔̂i̴̝͇̇̚l̷͈̾̍l̷̨̋͠ǒ̴̫͝w̴̫̬̍͛

Local Time:
    1:28 PM
    I watch in the distance, waiting for the perfect time to strike.
    Not my hill, yet.

15. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    Welp I already failed...

I gather Sanndy’s pieces and upload his consciousness into a drive that will notify me if we wants to be let out, then I hide it in one of my pocket universes.

16. brandonlk

Local Time:
    after i have finished preening my feathers after they got ruffled by coolgi's teleportation i ssay "thanks and can you direct me to the nearest apple tree?"
    (note: why is my mincecraft icon Steve instead of my normal one?)

17. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    Mine is steve too. I thought I got hacked, as my skin was reset on all websites, but you are having the same problem so...
    [​IMG]

@toppic
    I do nothing.
    [​IMG]

18. brandonlk

Local Time:
    picture did not work, alot of people have had problems with the skin authenticater

19. Evan317

Evan317 Resigned Member of MyM Staff Patron Tier 1 Booster

Local Time:
    I look into the distance to find brandon, cold and confused due to the fact that rohen wouldn't show him the way to the nearest apple tree. Due to this I decide to put poor brandon out of his misery and ended up teleporting him back onto coolgi's shell. After completing my mission I find a nice cave and fell asleep.
    Still not my hill.

20. BanananaBread

BanananaBread The W̴̬̔̂i̴̝͇̇̚l̷͈̾̍l̷̨̋͠ǒ̴̫͝w̴̫̬̍͛

Local Time:
    1:28 PM
    I go up to Evans cave and look around, i dig out a flat area and build a cozy cottage for him so he doesn't have to sleep in the cold cave.
    Not my hill either.