1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done is this sopposed to be likie this?

Discussion in 'Sky Factory 3' started by ignacas, Mar 5, 2018.

1. ignacas

ignacas Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:25 AM
    i don't know why but when i connected flux points to my energy pylons it worked till my solar panels ran out of power and now when i give it any kind of power trough those flux points it doesn't receive it i have to use some kind of conduits to give it power is there any fix or no?

2. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    3:25 PM
    Have you tried deleting the channel removing the points and setting back everything up?

3. ignacas

Local Time:
    yes i tried and it still doesn't work

I even tried to use phantom energyface but still it did not work the only way to send energy i found was trough some kind a conduit or energy crystals but i m making a huge amount of power and they are not powerful enough to transfer it
    [doublepost=1520358771,1520348601][/doublepost]Hmm its really weird i placed dimensional transceiver and it to worked but just for a few seconds and that it stopped so i think that its a problem with energy pylon

4. ignacas

Local Time:
    is there actually no one who could help me?

5. Kronnn

Kronnn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:25 PM
    To be honest I'm not sure.It might be a thing with interaction between the two mods. Have you tried to connect your flux points to them indirectly? like put some conduits on the pylon and the flux points on the conduits?

6. ignacas

Local Time:
    As i already said that i used conduits but they send such a little amount of power trough them and when i m making 100+mil RF/t its useless to do it. I need a way how i could send massive amount of power to that pylon because i want to at least try to fill that tier 8 energy core and i dont want to waste power, resources.
    [doublepost=1520508499][/doublepost]If Phantom EnergyFace would work i wouldn't have so much problems

7. Kronnn

Kronnn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:25 PM
    You might have to use something like a tesseract and/or cryoducts or another high-throughput way of sending power to the core. Looking at a few places online there are indeed issues with connecting flux points to draconic energy pylons. As this is an issue at the mod level, I'm afraid we can't do much about it.

8. ignacas

Local Time:
    i would love to use cryoducts but they are only in the SF2 and not in SF3 and tesseract i tried but after some time it glitched like those fluxpoints, so i dont know any other way in SF3 that would send massive ammount of power.

9. UndeadBunneh

UndeadBunneh New Member

Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    Any solution? having the same problem. Please come ask to check out my setup

10. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:25 PM
    Hello UndeadBunneh,

The issue at hand is unfortunately outside of what we can fix. The mod author resolved the issue for minecraft 1.12, but it doesn't seem like it is possible, or that they never felt the need, to resolve the issue for 1.10 (see here). So, unless the mod author makes an effort here, there is little we can do.