1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Lost Cities Dimension

Discussion in 'Revelation' started by Zippity_Doodah, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Zippity_Doodah

Zippity_Doodah Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:41 AM
    Well, I'm gonna assume that the Lost Cities Dimension is either messed up, or we're not really supposed to be going there? As soon as I popped in there I died immediately... I went back with /god on, and can't retrieve my body or interact with anything there... So I lost all the gear I had on me... Which is not a huge deal, albeit just an annoyance... I tried looking up in our forums, anything about it, but I couldn't find a post about it at all... At least not when searching for Lost Cities in the search box...

2. Monkey_Banana1

Monkey_Banana1 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:41 AM
    Hello,

So from reading up on your post it seems the world boarder has killed you. This is unfortunate and we are sorry for this to happen to you.

I will be tagging our @Junior Administrator team so they may retrieve your items for you.

Some information you could possibly provide to make this investigation a little bit easier is your:

Death Location
    Items (That may have been lost)

Thank you,

- Monkey

3. Kaymax

Kaymax Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:41 PM
    Hello there, I have been dealing with this kind of issue in the past, and tried by increasing the world borded, but with the way the lost cities' cordinates work, that was no enough, since you died.

I am going to consult my higher ups and ask if I can remove the border itself on the dimension, I will get back to you as soon as I have an answer.

~ Kay, MyM Junior Administration Team
    [doublepost=1524308477,1524303337][/doublepost]Hello again, thank you for your patience.

I will go ahead and downsize the border back to how it was in the first place, and the Lost Cities will be added to our Multiplex portal!
    Marking this issue as done

4. Zippity_Doodah

Local Time:
    I appreciate your working on all that... Do you have an estimate when the MyM portal will be updated with it?

And don't worry about the gear, I already made replacement equipment, so it's no biggie...

5. Kaymax

Kaymax Well-Known Member

Local Time:

Unfortunately, I don't have an ETA yet, but will post it here if I get any info on it.

Oh my god, I am so sorry, I got caught up with the discussion with the Administration team, and then real life stuff, and completely forgot...
    I'm going to go and get your stuff now!

~ Kay
    [doublepost=1524508733,1524506045][/doublepost]To get your items, I do need you to tell me where you exactly used the bed to teleport to the Lost Cities though, can you please point me to the coordinates?

6. Zippity_Doodah

Local Time:
    Don't worry about my stuff, unless it's going to cause an issue to leave my corpse where it was?

And don't stress yourself out about the updating stuff... I understand that a lot of stuff goes on that can delay things... Take your time... I was just curious...

Zip

7. Kaymax

Kaymax Well-Known Member

Local Time:

It's not a big deal, I can get your items in a few minutes if you tell me where you made the bed

By the way, you can now find the Lost Cities in the Multiplex Portal!

8. Zippity_Doodah

Local Time:
    It's on the list now, but marked as Not Available On This Server... The bed isn't there any more, but it was I believe at x3033,z2140,y119...

Thanks again,

Zip

9. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    12:41 PM
  10. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    I already fixed that few hours ago.

BookerTheGeek likes this.