1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Twilight crashes server

Discussion in 'Revelation' started by prometheus7504, Jul 10, 2018.

1. prometheus7504

prometheus7504 Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    1:15 AM
    Every single time some one tries to use a portal it crashes the server and we get roll backs. Please remove twilight.

2. Zippity_Doodah

Zippity_Doodah Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:15 PM
    I personally can not confirm that Twilight is the actual cause, but the symptoms are that multiple times (especially today) the sever will be going along fine, then minute long lag spikes of "Waiting For Server" followed by a brief few seconds of respite, followed by another minute or so of no response, and this repeats a few times before the server just times out and restarts... Sometimes there is a brief rollback, most likely because the server has hung up, and it goes back to it's last save point...

Just a few minutes ago it had back to back server hang ups, almost immediately after finishing it's restart... It happened a few other times over the weekend, and appears to be intermittent... Today being fairly bad compared to other days... That could be because of the possible Twilight Portal bug mentioned, but it would have to be actually tested by a mod or someone in authority to determine if that is the real cause...

Zip

3. prometheus7504

prometheus7504 Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    It has been confirmed many times its the portal to twilight people get hung up in it as it tries to tp them beyond the borders set

4. brandonlk

brandonlk Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:15 AM
    solution: Make people use a MYM portal and tp everyone to 0.0 ?

5. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    11:15 PM
  6. brandonlk

brandonlk Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:15 AM
    wow, did i just suggest something that was allready implemented, Whoops :p i guess my suggestion was a good one then

7. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    It was too good!