Direwolf20 1.12 Modpack

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by WaffleistWaffle, Jul 18, 2018.

?

Yay or Nay

1. Yay

13 vote(s)
    86.7%
  2. Nay

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  1. WaffleistWaffle

WaffleistWaffle Member

Local Time:
    10:29 PM
    I believe that the new Direwolf20 1.12 Mod pack would be good to implement into the network its a fun mod pack like B-Team where you can just mess around with new mods like EnderIO and Thaumcraft, and I have heard a lot of people asking for this mod pack so I thought I would just bring it up.

miker5231 and Tipsied like this.
  2. Tipsied

Tipsied Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:29 PM
    I’ve seen some play throughs and it seems pretty awesome with some interesting mods. I would be interested in the pack as well

3. Datsaltysnek

Datsaltysnek lover of NCIS

Local Time:
    9:29 PM
    yeah i think it would be a great addition (that and since it has thaumcraft* in it) players and staff alike would love it

WaffleistWaffle likes this.
  4. Cynnimon

Cynnimon Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    How is Direwolf 1.12 any different from Revelation 2.0? They both have Thaum, etc. Curious! :)

5. Tipsied

Tipsied Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    If we are looking for major mods such as thaum, botania, bees, enderio, chisel & bits, etc. then it’s not much different, afterall, revelations is the largest and an all purpose FTB modpack.

What makes DW20 1.12 unique is that there are a lot of less popular mods being used. One that I’m really looking forward to trying out is a mod called MeeCreeps. It just sounds so fun! I love trying out mods I’ve never heard of or the typical mods. Here is the overview of MeeCreeps (and that’s just one example).

Overview - MeeCreeps - Mods - Projects - Minecraft CurseForge

Another reason I like DW20 1.12 is because he changes configs to make certain mods less OP and more reasonable. For example, in DW20 1.10, he changed the configs for extreme reactors so that you couldn’t get/rush an OP energy source early game and had to use the beginning options, unless you just really want to waste materials. Again, that’s just one example of how he balances the pack.

Ronodil, miker5231 and Cynnimon like this.