1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Power Generation

Discussion in 'Direwolf20' started by Dionysus777, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Dionysus777

Dionysus777 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    Could using a large number of 64x Lava Generators connected to a Ender Tank (SirWilli) cause any issues on our server?

For example if i was to use say 64 of them connected to a sirwilli tank would it cause any issues in regards to preformance on the server?

Lucrensions

2. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:32 PM
    More than likely it would, followed up by if you had the materials to make that many you should probably be looking into more substantial power generation through other means.

3. Dionysus777

Local Time:
    Well I am making 128k RF Per tick just using Lava generators and because its "Free" (ie doesnt use Yellowirium) energy i was thinking of expanding.. But seeing as this is a shared server I gonna take it I should not go down this path.

I guess i just liked the idea of getting resource free power.

What would you recommend?

Lucrensions
    [doublepost=1533041640][/doublepost]For the record the setup looks like this

Attached Files:

4. matijase

matijase Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:32 AM
    Yellorium can be refined into blutonium and that can be reused as fuel, it is allso usefull for some other recipes like the steam turbine.

5. Datsaltysnek

Datsaltysnek lover of NCIS

Local Time:
    5:32 PM
    yeah i would go the ractor route but also if theres a means of "renewable" power gen ie like culinary gen they combine the two and have it so you have your reactor active and run at x% to x% and have a large enough buffer (basicly tier 3 power orb from draconic) but the main issue will be keeping both active and working well but also keeping your bases "laggyness" down but i agree with matijases idea but you also should have some other options available (since idk what version of DW20 your playing on

Dionysus777 likes this.
  6. Dionysus777

Local Time:
    I gonna go down this path. Ive been wanting to build a turbine anyway..

Thanks for your response :)
    [doublepost=1533088927][/doublepost]
    I Think im gonna go the reactor and turbine path. Its just nice and easy and to be honest cheaper than those lava gens :)

I appreciate you feedback :)

matijase likes this.