Implemented im getting protection messeges on my own base

Discussion in 'Crash Landing' started by matthijs1202, Sep 7, 2014.

1. matthijs1202

matthijs1202 Member

Local Time:
    6:53 AM
    i have been on several times today on CL1 but like 30 minutes ago i joined CL1 again and i got ''your to close to an protection'' or ''this area is protected'' or something like that. but i was in my ship. i still can open chests eat food i only get it when i right click with item that aren't food, blocks and containers. so i get this messages when i use my longsword and that kind of items. its really annoying and when i use my longsword or other items to much i get kicked. (im not complaining about the kicking). i rejoined several times and restarted the game several times but its still here. plz fix this.

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Fixed

3. Crazyjestor

Crazyjestor New Member

Local Time:
    2:53 PM
    Hey Im having the same problems
    My island is CL1, i got ''your to close to an protection' this area is protected on my own island when ever i touch anything,

i started on CL2 but its a really pain in the butt, because every time i die or log in i end up at my well built island with your to close to an protection.

i hope you can fix this i truly liked my first CL1 island.

4. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    hey,
    coordinates of your island would help. For your own sake create a new thread next time, as the ones marked done might be overlooked.

Crazyjestor likes this.