Done Chickens Mod - Iron Chicken

Discussion in 'Sky Factory 3' started by fjottrik, Oct 17, 2018.

1. fjottrik

fjottrik Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    11:21 AM
    SkyFactory 3 Node 3

Hey there, im just wondering if any of you know the reason why i'm not getting any Iron Chicken Eggs?
    I have a Flint Chicken and a Bone Chicken besides each other in a Nesting pen, but i havent gotten any Iron Eggs yet. its been 4 hours since i placed them together.

I know the mod are bugged at times, but is this one of them?

If any of you know why i'm having this problem, please give me an answer, Thanks ^^

~fjottrik~

2. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Hey,

Is the chunk that the chickens are in chunkloaded? Meaning that the chunk is currently being activated, either by you physically standing in said chunk or having a chunkloader there (You can read more about our chunkloaders by running the command "/cm introduction" in-game). In order to see chunk borders, just press f9. You see, if the chunk is not being loaded, time will pass in that chunk more than ten times slower than normally, which could result in certain processes, such as this one, to take quite a bit of time.

3. fjottrik

fjottrik Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    hey, thanks for responding to my post, really appreciate it.
    The Chunk was loaded and i have gotten plenty of other chicken eggs there earlier, so it shouldnt be any problem.
    but i did get my first Iron Chicken egg just a few minutes ago, it just tok a lot of time.

Thanks anyway ^^