1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decided Against Environmental Tech Crystals, Stoneblock

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Snackumzs, Dec 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snackumzs

Snackumzs Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:27 PM
    After having the Void Miner Tier 1 running for a few days it is very noticeable that it is going to take a few weeks to get a Tier 2+ Void Miner due to the very low percentage chance for the Crystals. A possible solution for this would be to create a recipe for the Crystals needed for future Tiers just as the "Litherite Crystal" has a recipe (Tier 1) or have them sold on the market by the server for a fixed value.

2. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    5:27 AM
    You know its not rly needed to use one right? I mean we didnt even build a tier 1 and got to the endgame content. Other than that, it seems everything in this pack, seems to evolve around grinding to get what you want. You need to be online for weeks to just get all the infinity stuff. Would be logical to assume that this goes for everything.

elemage likes this.
  3. c0mical

c0mical Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:27 AM
    my solution was to make a few of them, the tier 1s are EMCable, I do wish that I had started them as soon as I could though instead of leaving them. It does only take around around 3-5 days to work through them though

you do need them to get the crystals to make the solar controllers which are a quest

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  4. Fireforce

Fireforce Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    A crystal clear lense makes it a better chance for the crystals and they are supposed to be rare

5. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    The rates are set by the modpack author, so if they wanted them to be rare. As Deepcage said there isn't a need to make one, it's merely another option, I never used one during my play through, but then again I don't always do things the intended way.

6. AyeItsKatieMC

AyeItsKatieMC Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Its true that the solar panels are needed for a quest but you don't have to follow the quest book if you don't want to

7. se7enek

se7enek Member

Local Time:
    Why not just give players Creative Chests so all can duplicate items?
    Or why not changing stone on stoneblock to diamonds? Oh that would be nice.

Its intended mechanic, u wait for getting 54 Erodium Crystals, then u make Crystal Laser Lens and u dont have to worry about crystals anymore.

BookerTheGeek likes this.
  8. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    You sir win the Internet.

9. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    9:27 PM
    Decided against.

Thread Status: