1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Revelation 2.7.0 Frequent Crashes

Discussion in 'Revelation' started by GatekeeperTDS, Jan 20, 2019.

1. GatekeeperTDS

GatekeeperTDS Active Member

Local Time:
    8:45 PM
    Good morning - Ever since the update to 2.7.0 last night (EST), Revelation seems to be randomly kicking everyone off. It looks like a crash and said the server went down, but it may not actually be a crash. Something weird is going on.

I originally thought it might be me, but it happened to some people while I was offline (they've been talking about it in the Support channel on Discord). Could someone please take a look at this? Thank you.

2. Aamia

Aamia The Most Powerful Warlock

Local Time:
    1:45 AM
    I don't think it's just a modpack-specific issue. It happens to bteam and the lobby aswell, so i decided to take a look at the watchdog, and I noticed the heartbeat for all servers said "0h 7m" in red, but that would mean that all servers went down at once, so I'm kinda confused.

3. GatekeeperTDS

GatekeeperTDS Active Member

Local Time:
    That might be why it seems like the servers are going down but they might not be. It might be the proxy.

4. BlazeFTB

BlazeFTB Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    i am also having the same issues on revelations.

5. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Please try again.

6. Kronnn

Kronnn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:45 AM
    Nope, everybody seems to still be getting frequent "Timed Out" or "The server you were playing on went down" kicks I'm afraid.

7. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Does it always happen at the same location? Does it happen at the spawn? How long until it kicks you?

I was on the server for 30 min without issues.

8. Kronnn

Kronnn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:45 AM
    Its not just one person but every so often most/all of the server will get thrown off, usually with a message that the server went down, but can then immediately reconnect. Sometimes it can go quite a while without happening, or sometimes it will keep happening every few minutes.

9. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Please create a post here after it happened so I have a timestamp to check the logs.

10. Kaymax

Kaymax Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I'll go ahead and mark this as done as no one has posted about this issue for months.
    Please feel free to post a new message under this one if the issue arises again.

~ Kay