1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done How Do i Access Multiple Far Realms?

Discussion in 'Agrarian Skies 2' started by Rexarc, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Rexarc

Rexarc The Alchemist

Local Time:
    2:18 PM
    Yesterday, i cleared the far realms, and Obttained my firstt pearl.

Today, i opened my second portal, and it brought me to my original far realms maze.

How do i access a second maze? i need more than just 1 pearl for all the potential items (blood orb, Primordial armor, etc)

2. AoifeEnns

AoifeEnns Consultant

Local Time:
    11:18 AM
    You either need to open a new portal decent distance away from the first, otherwise use some trickery to get out of the outlands dungeon you are currently in, then fly using jetpack and glider or other method to find more

Walls of the dungeon consist of outer layer of bedrock, then middle layer of void blocks, then inner layer of ancient rock. So if blood magic is in, you can use the biggest translocation focus to move a portion of the wall or ceiling and open a hole in it, or things like staff of traveling can warp you through the blocks. Might need to click a few times to get to the other side.

Outlands is 1 big dimension of mostly void, with dungeons placed randomly, not 1 dimension per dungeon.

3. Rexarc

Rexarc The Alchemist

Local Time:

Thanks, forgot BM would let me get out of the maze. How much would you sayy is a 'decentt distance' away? 4 chunks? 8?

4. AoifeEnns

AoifeEnns Consultant

Local Time:
    11:18 AM
    Usually ones I have found are 10+ chunks away, not found any rule on how they spawn, so it would just be guessing as to which direction you fly in the outlands, or how far and which direction you go to make another portal.

5. Rexarc

Rexarc The Alchemist

Local Time:

Sounds Fair Enough.. Thanks for the help! Will prob just bust out of the outlands walls and Phantom bridge to another maze if possible