1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

White listing Sheep from the mob cap filter on Interactions

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by dragon87tamer, Apr 23, 2019.

1. dragon87tamer

dragon87tamer Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    Hi there, Well after spending the last 3 days breeding and sheering my sheep...they have now vanished/despawned.

Well thats annoying and frustrating... These sheep are my lively hood to making wires, Mainly tin wires... As they require black wool carpets to stop yourself from dying to shock on them...they become cables (without god, its a good idea to have them covered at all times- i have died several times from shock), As many people on Interactions can attest too, you need hundreds of carpets to progress... there are loads of recipes which are required to progress through the pack that is going to requires a cable of some kind to make any 1 of the numerous amounts of machines needed. Something is going to be needed to be done, otherwise Farming sheep/shearing sheep, is going to become an issue for alot of people.

If that is not an option, please can you add something to spawn to trade for black wool - like give 1 tin ingot and recieve 16 black wool - This would greatly benefit everybody.

Please consider implementing this.

Thank you

2. Lezappen

Lezappen Member

Local Time:
    12:10 PM
    I'd suggest spacing out your sheep across multiple chunks 1 sheep per chunk and lighting up the surface of those chunks to prevent mob spawns.
    I personally have an extensive cotton farm that solves that issue.

3. Zxirl

Zxirl Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:10 AM
    Work towards making rubber to coat your wires in. It only requires like 3 total machines and can be fairly easily setup now that tree beacons work.

Lezappen likes this.
  4. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:10 AM
    I have a large cotton field to take care of my string and wool needs.

_Cilo_ likes this.
  5. dragon87tamer

dragon87tamer Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    u cannot turn string into wool on this pack... and for ppl who havent gotten to the point of making rubber, sheep shearing/sheep farms are the best way to go about it