1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done 0134679am account issue.

Discussion in 'Enigmatica 2 Expert' started by 0134679am, May 15, 2019.

1. 0134679am

0134679am Member

Local Time:
    11:53 AM
    Hello,

My minecraft account has been hacked and i can't get it back. I bought it back in 2013 when emails weren't the way to log in. since then someone has used their email to merge it and changed the password. I've had to buy it again. Basically my old account is 0134679am and my new account is proto_exe. I don't know what can be done to fix it but i'd appreciate any help.

Thanks

2. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:53 AM
    Doesn't appear that your account 0134679am had any sort of donor ranks on it, so you can just click the gear wheel and update your name. Unless you are trying to say this happened recently and you lost your account here, which seems improbable.

3. p5k

p5k Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:53 PM
    Here's how I understand this situation: They were playing on MyM with the account 0134679am until their account got hacked (judging by playtime probably about 6 days ago). They have now bought a new minecraft account with the name proto_exe, but still have access to the MyM forum account to prove that 0134679am is/was their account.
    [​IMG]

4. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:53 AM
    It's super odd, they logged on to the forums back in March, then again now from the same general area. Weren't we required to migrate our accounts several years ago?

5. 0134679am

0134679am Member

Local Time:
    DerEchteGangster is correct on the issue.
    The account migration wasn't a requirement, If i had done it though then I wouldn't be in this situation. I had an email on monday from mojang saying the account had been migrated which iI hadn't chosen and since then I haven't been able to log in. The password has been changed and when I choose "Forgotten Password" it doesn't recognise my email as the correct one for the account.

Back in march I think I was on the forums for help with a quest book issue with mekanism? I think it was that the osmium compressor wasn't checking off. That was on node 1 of the enigmatica expert server.

6. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    What exactly are you requesting from us?

7. 0134679am

0134679am Member

Local Time:
    honestly I'm not too sure what can be done. it's just a bit disheartening that all my stuff at my base can't be used anymore. I guess could we destroy my base so i'm starting from scratch? or is there a way to make it so the claim transfers over to me?

8. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    I don't see any claims to transfer from the account 0134679am on enigmatica 2 expert node 2