Done up date the ban list.

Discussion in 'Horizons' started by ScavArmyGen, Sep 23, 2014.

1. ScavArmyGen

ScavArmyGen New Member

Local Time:
    3:42 PM
    some of the items that are still on the old ban list can no longer be used for what they are banned for. some are no longer in the pack.
    I think it is time to up date it.

I think the undertaker should be unbaned because it is part of the nether would gen and there are about 15 to 20 each chunk and when your plugin removes them they drop all the items that they spawn with all over the place which couses a lot of lag. I sugest that if you don't unban them you look in to setting it so the plugin stops braking them in the nether.

on another note I was one of many on the server that had my volcanic furnaces removed by a mod when I was not online some one said they are banned because of lag but I have never seen any lag form them and I have ben using them in stead of other lava based power sorces in this mod pack even before I joined this server. after they were removed the lag did not get any better.
    and if its pipe lag it is not my setup because I used extra utls pipes witch are intend not to have that problem.

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    9:42 PM
    I have updated the list after the update. Which items should be not banned?

We normally disable the undertake world gen but I often forget it. I will disable the world removal for them.

Yes they don't but a itemduct tried to fill an full volcanic furnace which lowered the TPS down to ~3 and I couldn't find where it is so I temporary banned it that it get removed. It got unbanned now.

3. ScavArmyGen

ScavArmyGen New Member

Local Time:
    "It got unbanned now. " if so could I get my items replaced by a mod?
    I think the cystal ball shoud be unbanned it is non harmful and its used to summon one of the mods bosses.

4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Replace what?
    The ball still has the feature to spectate so nothing has changed there.

5. ScavArmyGen

ScavArmyGen New Member

Local Time:
    Replace volcanic furnaces that where lost due to the temp ban on the item. I have rebuilt my system all ready but I was not the only player to have that problem so you mite see others with the same problem.

6. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    We can't do this. We don't know how many furnaces a player had and if he had one. It is also too much work to do this.

7. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    wait wait wait the main power source of many bases on horizons was BANNED? o_O

8. cbrozak

cbrozak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:42 PM