1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decided Against Pack Suggestion: Astroblock

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by AyeItsKatieMC, Aug 19, 2019.

?

Should Astroblock be considered and added to the server

1. Yes, I believe this is something that should be considered and would play

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No, I believe this is something that shouldn't be added and wouldn't play

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Maybe, I don't really play 1.12 packs but might consider playing if its added

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. POTATO

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AyeItsKatieMC

AyeItsKatieMC Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:35 AM
    Yes I know 1.12 is already heavy enough with skyblock packs but this is different and something I'm sure everyone who loves Galacticraft will enjoy. As the title states it's a skyblock pack that takes place in the asteroid belt. Your goal is to find a way to refuel your ship and make it safely back to earth then explore other planets. I have to state that the Radiation mechanic is enabled but don't worry you start off with a decontamination unit and several anti-rad drinks in your base. It basically reminds me of Galactic Science and basically feels like a 1.12 version of it.

AstroBlock - Modpacks - Minecraft - CurseForge

2. AyeItsKatieMC

AyeItsKatieMC Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Never mind I jumped the gun I forgot this relys on a custom map and you gain resources by destroying the asteroids so not sure how it'd work in a multiplayer environment

3. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    9:35 AM
    As you said, its sort of a GS 1.12 clone. Not really interested in that. Rather just replay E2Es.

4. CheesyTheArtist

CheesyTheArtist just a casual furry

Local Time:
    the pack is pretty good. as GS is really laggy on servers [like litteary.]. would be nice to have a other pack on a server im perm banned from [this is not a complain]. pretty decent if you ask me. but the 1.12 verson of Galactic craft is not that buggy, but some blocks as the sleeping chamber one does have a weird rotation bug. quests are pretty good. some are grindy but give good rewards. it does remind me of GS a lot, but whitout the lag. as the Official server for Astroblock is down [for some weeks], and the admins dont really know if they start it. i also like the Radiation thingy, the HUD remake. 8/10 pack. i'd like to see it on the server for others to enjoy as me in singleplayer. thanks for comming to my Minecraft Pack Review. have a nice day :D

5. deepcage

Local Time:

Ur perm banned on a single pack? I thought that all mym bans were global bans...

6. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    They are. We also don't discuss bans here.

I think he means to say, even though he is permanently banned he would like to see the pack here as it would incentivize him to appeal.

7. deepcage

Local Time:
    I wasn't discussing it. Did you see the question mark? That generally indicates it is a question. A discussion is generally what follows when people have different views on a subject, we didnt arrive at that point yet.
    Here's the wikipedia page on it so you can immerse yourself into what a question mark's function is: Question mark - Wikipedia

Sandstroem likes this.
  8. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    2:35 AM
    Decided against. I can't see this pack right now at least

9. wyndman

Local Time:
    It was a question and was answered. Hence, They are with a period ending the response.

Period

10. wyndman

Local Time:
    In response to the overall pack, it is nice in single player, but it wasn't designed for a multiplayer environment exceeding a small team. There would be too many working parts to change to make this viable for a larger community, and by the time we managed to work that out it might have lost any interest players would have. Assuming YouTube's SystemCollapse plays at average MyM speed it might also be a bit too short for our audience as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.