1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Draconic Reactor explosions?

Discussion in 'Revelation' started by Photon_Wolfsky, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Photon_Wolfsky

Photon_Wolfsky Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:49 PM
    So the overworld has that explosion protection feature that keeps Creepers and stuff from destroying the landscape. So does this also prevent Draconic Reactor overloads from affecting the environment? How do reactor overload explosions work if I were to have one in my base?

I suppose I technically don't need one because I have T6 solar arrays already and they generate more, but for the sake of finishing DE and having a reason to kill the Chaos Guardian, I wouldn't mind building a reactor... just don't want to risk blowing up a large portion of the already limited overworld surface. I haven't come across any other DE reactors from other players, unless they are hidden underground, so I would assume either they don't affect the world if they blow up or nobody has made them.

2. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    Hello Photon_Wolfsky,

The explosions are enabled. However, the blast radius has been reduced to only 1 block. This means it will only destroy the reactor core itself. So, worst case scenario if your reactor has a meltdown you just need to make a new core.

Hope that helps.

HanoverFist69

3. Photon_Wolfsky

Photon_Wolfsky Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Yup, that's it. Thanks.

Fireforce likes this.