1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Failed To Login: Bad Login

Discussion in 'B-Team' started by Crazyfox0707, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Crazyfox0707

Crazyfox0707 New Member

Local Time:
    6:05 AM
    Im using the technic launcher but the attack of the bteam server I cant get there because it said Failed to login : Bad Login what should I do?

2. dragon87tamer

dragon87tamer Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:05 PM
    have u tried to relog in via the technic launher? logout, then back in. May fix this issue

3. Crazyfox0707

Crazyfox0707 New Member

Local Time:
    I have relogged in many times but it hasn't worked

4. dragon87tamer

Local Time:
    Hmm. Wonder if its a technic launcher thing? have u tried using any other platform to login to bteam?

5. Crazyfox0707

Crazyfox0707 New Member

Local Time:
    yea the mym launcher doesn't work for me and just strait forge doesn't work either

6. dragon87tamer

Local Time:
    I have been informed that bteam is giving bad logins to a few players. This occours sometimes. It may
    resolve itself with time. Also to note, other players have resolved this issue with a simple restart of the pc. (Note : this may not work for yourself)

7. StarryVirtuoso

StarryVirtuoso Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    The issue is on Mojang's Side, as the 1.6.4 auth has been breaking lately due to the amount of users that have been using it (or so I have been informed). You just have to wait for Mojang themselves to fix the issue, as its on their side. It's happening to nearly everyone, if not everyone, so waiting seems to be the general fix of it.

8. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:05 AM
    It's an authentication error, you can search the forums and find that every now and then it pops up and is entirely out of our control on this one.