1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Current Events

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ElectricLemonade, Mar 27, 2020.

1. ElectricLemonade

ElectricLemonade Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:59 PM
    Greetings MYM Community!

First and foremost I'd like to take a moment to touch base with all of you and just thank you for being the amazing community that you are. It is always a pleasure for our staff team to see so many people able to come together to enjoy a mutual pastime!

As we are all aware, the world we live in is experiencing a crisis at this time. It is my sincere hope that none of you have had first hand experience with this pandemic and never will. However, with all of this going on, many of us are stuck at home with plenty of time to play with our friends online! Because of this, our servers have experienced a fairly substantial increase in traffic recently and we suspect this trend will continue for quite some time. So, I'd like to take a moment to address a few things and ask that you take all of thesethings into consideration.

• With the increase in traffic on the network comes an increase intickets and support requests. I ask that you please be patient with our staff team as we deal with these issues as they are brought to our attention. Our goal here is to help our player base as quickly and as efficiently as humanlypossible.
    • On that same note, many on our staff team work in industries which are considered essential in their cities, which means while many of us have plenty of free time to play, they must continue to go to work everyday to helpour economies continue to function properly.
    • Tensions are high in the world as a whole right now. But we are all in this together. Let’s all cometogether as a community and exercise patience andunderstanding with our peers. Be respectful to those you areplaying online with.
    • We are aware of a current Bad Login issue on our 1.6 servers. This, unfortunately, is an issuethat is out of our hands at this time and does require Mojang to fix. Please have patience with our staff team as we explain this to those who are having trouble and do our best to help them through this issue.
    I think we can all agree that life is in a pretty weird place right now all over the world. But if I know this community, I know that we can come out stronger on the other side. To all of you who’s jobs are critical and require you to continue to work tirelessly for your communities at home, THANK YOU. You are the true heroes here. And to the rest of us, Happy Gaming!

~MYM Staff Team

cbrozak, MrR20, IWantToHugYou and 9 others like this.
  2. MrR20

MrR20 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:59 PM
    We want a building challenge :D Its a perfect timing for one. ;)

ElectricLemonade likes this.
  3. ElectricLemonade

ElectricLemonade Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I think you might be right

MrR20 likes this.
  4. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    It's also good time to tell us about progress of MyM Skies too.

MrR20 likes this.
  5. MrR20

MrR20 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Aye that project. We have been waiting for 2 years ?

cbrozak likes this.
  6. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Its been so long work-in-progress i forgot when it started

cbrozak likes this.
  7. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    One where we show our love for the Community Coordinator?

MC_Arthemis and TomboyEnthusiast like this.