1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Week on MYM #3

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ElectricLemonade, Apr 20, 2020.

1. ElectricLemonade

ElectricLemonade Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:01 AM
    Hello again MYM!

So how was everyone's week? Good I hope! It's been a bit of crazy week here on the staff team. I want to
    thank everyone for their continued patience with us as we navigate this new normal and work to figure out
    what that means for our work here on the network. Many of our staff team members have had to go on absence due to increased work hours and changes to our every day real lives, changes I'm sure many of you all are experiencing as well. If you have a ticket, support forum post, or application in, please know that we
    have not forgotten about you! We are steadily working to get them all answered as quickly as possible. We
    truly appreciate your understanding at this time.

Our April Build Contest is COMPLETE! You guys submitted some really amazing builds that we cannot wait to take a closer look at! It's definitely going to be a close one. As promised, I will have the winner announced
    by 12:00AM GMT on April 24, 2020. Look for the announcement in the original post. If you missed the deadline, don't worry! A new contest will begin very soon.

As many of you have noticed, SirWill has transferred our Website and Forum to a different server and provider this week. Hopefully this move will improve the website's performance going forward. If you experience any issues with the website, please let us know here.

Admin Corner:

Global Changelogs:

Actually Additions
    • Changed tool used to configure Laser Relays to a Torch to resolve a conflict with Donor compass teleport perks. Will take effect after next restart.
    Advanced Rocketry
    • Added AE Facades, EnderIO Facades, and RFTools Shields to sealable block whitelist.
    • Fixed playtime stats not recording

Infinity:

• Updated Entity Control plugin.
    • Rolled back Overworld 3 days due to large scale griefing.
    See you guys next week!

EL

_Cilo_, Mijikai, wyndman and 2 others like this.
  2. LordFungi

LordFungi Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    9:01 PM
    forgot to mention i finally got rid of Tractoid's claim, thats big news

3. AgentMadelor

AgentMadelor Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    2:01 PM
    How do we see the build for the winner of the April comp???

GreyWolf11 likes this.
  4. ElectricLemonade

ElectricLemonade Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:01 AM
    You can find the results on the original post here. Screenshots of his build are also on the same post.