1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Blood Magic LP storage gone after restart

Discussion in 'Revelation' started by Antikris, Apr 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Antikris

Antikris New Member

Local Time:
    6:58 PM
    I've gone and progressed into the Blood Magic mod, but this problem is holding me back: after each server restart the LP I have stored up in my Blood Orb is reset to 0. This can be checked with the Seer's Sigil.

I am still at Tier 3, but soon I want to move into creating rituals that not only require (a lot of) LP to boot, but also takes LP to continue running. If LP runs out, I die. Theoretically, this leads to me instantly and continuously dying after a server restart if I happen to have an LP consuming ritual. I am trying to find a way to have them switched off, but it would be far more productive if this problem with the server was fixed.

I'm available in game for questions, tests or demonstrations. 2020-04-26_11.32.12.

2. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:58 PM
    Is your altar setup across chunk boundaries? That's the first question I can think to ask. Somethings really don't like that, like I mean they throw a tantrum and take their liquids and go home.

3. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    Seriously? An altar of a certain size will always cross chunk boundaries. Relevant is the middle. And why should that delete blood from the network?

4. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:58 PM
    Just spit balling here Sandy. Could be something passively draining the LP too..

5. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    Or someone stole an orb. You never know.

6. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    11:58 AM
    Closing due to inactivity. No response from thread author

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.