1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decided Against Farming valley

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Raptorpea4343, May 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raptorpea4343

Raptorpea4343 #1 World Famous Pea

Local Time:
    10:26 AM
    I would like it if you would add farming valley or farming valley lite as it will be really cool to see that pack implemented on a server :)

sp33draft likes this.
  2. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:26 AM
    From what i read about this pack I wonder how it will work with this new MyM mob removing system...

If it will delets crucial to progress NPC's or it will just not get along...

also this mod to build NPS homes... I really want to see how it works on server

Raptorpea4343 likes this.
  3. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    I've tried this on a minecraft creators server and it.. well it just doesn't work well and that's without the normal issues you would face with mob removal. It is a lot of idle time that cannot be skipped in a multiplayer environment. There is also the addition of the NPC buildings, I'm not sure how this would effect performance with upwards of a dozen concurrent players.

4. Raptorpea4343

Raptorpea4343 #1 World Famous Pea

Local Time:
    10:26 AM
    Thanks for replying :)

5. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    4:26 AM
    I setup a testing server for this a while ago and a lot of things were broken in a multiplayer environment. @wyndman is correct.

Raptorpea4343 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.