1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Info Server Shutdowns (See Thread) [May. 2020]

Discussion in 'Server Info' started by Aidoneus, May 21, 2020.

1. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    1:16 PM
    Hello MyM! I hope everyone has been staying safe during these times with the virus that shall not be named. I hope everyone continues to be/stay safe. It is that sad time again to see some of our servers go. We had an extremely successful MC Eternal server launches (see here) and we want to keep this up for you. To do that, we are purging a couple more of our servers to make room for shiny new ones! We know Crackpack 3 wasn't released to long ago but the server didn't see much population as we hoped for. I am going to tell you the answer to the question that everyone has been asking since reading this. Are there new servers planned? Short answer: Yes!

Server Shutdowns will happen May 27th, 2020

Affected Servers
    • Project Ozone 2
      • Shutdown
    • Crackpack 3
      • Shutdown
    Base Downloads Those that would like to continue on their bases in single player or on their own server are welcome to download the base during the next week with /wd.

2. KevinTheFox

KevinTheFox Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:16 PM
    Crackpack 3 was quite the fun pack. It's sad to see how quickly everybody abandoned it (FTB Ultimate Reloaded flashbacks).

3. GreyWolf11

GreyWolf11 Former Staffer

Local Time:
    Think the case with both was people just expecting more from the packs and them both being followed up by (in my opinion) just better packs (MC Eternal in this case)

4. GGothicRide

GGothicRide The Destroyer

Local Time:
    2:16 PM
    '

MC Eternal is a pack i've been waiting for, havent been on MyM in awhile due to just poor quality and not really fun or interesting packs, Crackpack 3 was lack luster when i tried it, the mechanical side of the power system it had was solid but again, lack luster pack

5. Raptorpea4343

Raptorpea4343 #1 World Famous Pea

Local Time:
    7:16 PM
  6. MadDOGSilver

MadDOGSilver Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Welp there goes my Major project with the underground lab. also /wd seams to not work on crackpack3. keeps saying "Unknown command."

7. MaskdChaos

MaskdChaos Moderator

Local Time:
    2:16 PM
    @MadDOGSilver If you put a ticket in about /wd we can help you there.