1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Client crash, Help please!

Discussion in 'DDSS' started by shifty3000, May 29, 2020.

1. shifty3000

shifty3000 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    Hi I'm having crash issues, should be a simple fix though.
    A trough on my claim glitched into a stone brick and when I went to break the troth using a tinker iron axe my game crashed with the error "internal server error".

When I try to log in I am able to connect but instantly kicked. Hanoverfist was able to fix this for me by teleporting me to spawn, however when I got back to my base I was silly and tried to fill the trough with wheat (sorry) and ofc the game crashed again.

Could the problem block's be removed please? and my character sent back to spawn (shifty3000).
    I don't know the exact coordinates of my base but I own the first 25 chunks in the very bottom left corner of the map.
    I can't seem to get a full copy of the log, I use ctrl+A then ctrl+c and I used ctrl+v in pastebin but it's only pasting the first few lines...

The trough from hell is in the pen with my cows.

Last edited: May 29, 2020
  2. Raptorpea4343

Raptorpea4343 #1 World Famous Pea

Local Time:
    Do you have time before u get kicked or is it instant?

3. shifty3000

Local Time:
    Instant

4. Dead_0nArrival

Dead_0nArrival Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:45 AM
    how close to the affected area were you able to get before getting disconnected?

5. shifty3000

Local Time:
    I think i bumped into it, i was trying to force feed my cows and the cows hitbox kinda pushes you away if ya flying and it knocked me into it.
    Could I be put back to spawn for now so I can play?

I was playing for a short while before I disconnected so I don't think the chunks are broken.

6. Dead_0nArrival

Local Time:
    I teleported to your last known location and now can not connect so something is messing with the area. I can not teleport you to spawn at the moment, but ill see what I can do.

7. Dead_0nArrival

Local Time:
    you have been teleported to spawn. go ahead and log in and once you get to your base at a safe location, send me the cords and I will try to remove the trouble block for you.

8. shifty3000

Local Time:
    -3326 79 3813 is the block the trough is glitching through, -3325 78 3813 is the block the trough is placed on and -3325 79 3813 is the trough itself.

-3299 78 3819 is a safe location in my base.

Thank you!

9. Dead_0nArrival

Local Time:
    I removed the trough and the stone brick, replaced the brick and placed you placed the trough and everything seems to work as expected. Please let us know if you have any other problems!

~Dead