1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fix bugs ender dragon 1.10

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by frifeux, Jun 23, 2020.

1. frifeux

frifeux Member

Local Time:
    4:23 PM
    Hi,

Create an NPC that exchanges 4 ender crystals for the appearance of the ender dragon.

Cordialement,
    Frifeux

2. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    I'd suggest you mention on what pack they should do this. Because most packs that have an End, also generally have some ritual or method of respawning the dragon without waiting for the weekly reset.

3. frifeux

frifeux Member

Local Time:
    SkyFactory 3

4. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:23 AM
    You can respawn the ender dragon with crystals..

Braun_ likes this.
  5. ElectricLemonade

ElectricLemonade Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:23 AM
    Hey @frifeux can you give us a little more info on why you'd like to see this on the server? Is the dragon not spawning like it should with the crystals?

6. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    I think he doesn't even know about the crystals "ritual" to respawn it.

7. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    For those that don't know SF3 has serious End issues. The portal stacks, breaks summon, and then requires a seriously stupid level of effort to repair. We've been trying to sort howto fix it, but no luck so far. After I finish moving I'll sit down with @Aidoneus and see what we can do about it.

8. Braun_

Braun_ Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    1.10 packs are garbage to be honest.. it was such a short lived era of the minecraft modding community a lot of bugs were never fixed as 1.12 took over and devs moved on. most 1.10 packs are 3+ years old and aren't up kept.

As for the ender dragon it might be a good idea if a shop was created at spawn to get a dragon egg as it is used in multiple recipes.
    ( if sky factory 3 is going to stay )

But I doubt there will be a easy fix to 1.10 @HanoverFist69 I've done so many tickets for 1.10 it just wasn't it captain.

+1 for suggestion Frifeux

TLDR: 1.10 is a dev-less version, also a buggy mess. Make a ender egg shop at spawn.

ElectricLemonade likes this.
  9. frifeux

frifeux Member

Local Time:
    Braun explained the problem and I want to solve it with my suggestion.

10. Braun_

Braun_ Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    They cannot create just a NPC that summons a ender dragon. that requires a ton of special plugins. The pack sky factory 3 falls under the 1.10 version of minecraft, Developers have left 1.10 and are not fixing problems(issues with 1.10 packs), they have moved on to other projects like in the 1.12+ versions of minecraft due to stability, and more resource to do more.

A way around that is for staff to set up a Shop sign or Trade o mat that can sell you the dragon eggs.
    * They probable will not sell a dragon spawn eggs cause it would cause issues, because you could potential make a spawner out of it then *

also side note: have you personally tried to spawn the ender dragon with the end crystals yourself yet?

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
  11. frifeux

frifeux Member

Local Time:
    Ok, yes i already tried to do it spawn myself