1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Info Distancing us from another Network

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by SirWill, Jul 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. p5k

p5k Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    I think it is sad that you guys ban former staff members and veteran players, who have not done anything against the rules (obv not the ones who were advertising), without even talking to them beforehand

TomboyEnthusiast likes this.
  2. TomboyEnthusiast

TomboyEnthusiast Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:02 AM
    Clearly the contact us section is ineffective if a player with 6 years of loyalty and a clean record has yet to hear back at all in regards to his appeal. Forum banning is excessive, especially considering some of the people who were banned were only banned due to being staff on their staff team. Unless you can provide definitive proof that ALL the staff were contacting people, and ALL the staff were guilty of slandering, I'm considering those bans unjust. Even with the SirStudMuffin situation, I believe it was only the higher staff who were banned, not everyone who was staff for them.
    [doublepost=1596308746][/doublepost]As far as I know, matie is only guilty of being a dev.

Cubelex_YT and p5k like this.
  3. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    The contact us emails were being sent to Slind's email who isn't available this weekend to forward it. When did he send the appeal? Probably less than 24 hours ago.

Is it possible that one or multiple people got hit in the crossfire? Yes, that can happen when you are involved with the leaders of that group.
    Are they able to appeal their ban? Yes.
    Is it possible to see what every single person is doing over there? It's impossible. There is no way to read through all their private discord channels and private messages to exactly see who is in what way involved and place the bans based on that.

We have decided to ban those were we knew exactly they were involved and also those who were very suspicious to be involved and supporting them with the option to appeal.

LadyRen13 likes this.
  4. InsaniumIV

InsaniumIV The Fourth

Local Time:
    10:02 AM
    just release the dms so that ppl can trust u unless u want this "rebellion" to get worse

or u can atleast show proof of u warning em

tbh i got a warning for joking around with ash when he was "leaving"
    I think the staff gave warnings out but idk the staff team are just opaque af

5. p5k

p5k Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Ban first, ask questions later. Seems like a fair way to treat your players

TomboyEnthusiast and Cubelex_YT like this.
  6. TomboyEnthusiast

TomboyEnthusiast Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:02 AM
    I'm told he submitted it shortly after the ban was issued. Day of or day after.

And it doesn't make sense to ban everyone without a fair trial/investigation. Shoot first and ask questions later?

p5k likes this.
  7. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    I was able to get in contact with Slind now and he forwarded me his appeal. He has received a reply to it.

To reduce the damage being done by them and preventing them from doing as much damage as possible before getting removed we had to act fast and not wait and discuss the situation with every single one.

I will be closing this thread now as it turned into a rant from the people who are active on the network we are distancing us from and discussion about the appeal of matiepie2. As it always has been, we are not discussing appeals outside it and with other people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.