1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Name change

Discussion in 'Other' started by Frankiiiots, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Frankiiiots

Frankiiiots New Member

Local Time:
    6:22 PM
    Hi, I used to own a _KillShot_ account, I don't know what it is connected with, but my minecraft account became Frankiiiots. The problem is that I cannot change the name of the account on the forum, the update name does not work. "You have not changed your username!" writes this to me!

2. dubhnoir

dubhnoir Community Coordinator

Local Time:
    11:22 AM
    As this needs backend access to sort I'm tagging @SirWill here so they can help you with your issue

3. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:22 AM
    Are you trying to just change your name on the forums? Or did you want perms moved from one account to the other? Since they both seem to be valid accounts I'm confused.

4. Frankiiiots

Frankiiiots New Member

Local Time:
    I had a _KillShot_ account, I played on it and registered on the forum under that name. (I'm not a native English speaker, sorry if I'm wrong in words and sentences) But now I play through the Frankiiiots account. I would like the forum account to be switched to a new account. Since I voted on this account.
    Data from the _KillShot_ account has been lost and in general there have always been problems with this account.

5. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    4:22 AM
    Hi _KillShot_,

Sorry for the delay on this. What we need you to do is make a new forum account and link the new Minecraft account to that. Then we will merge both forum accounts.

LunaBlossoms likes this.
  6. Frankiiiots

Frankiiiots New Member

Local Time:
    my new forum account is called - Frankiiiots

7. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    4:22 AM
    Ok I've merged the two accounts. You should be ok now. Let us know if you have any problems or need anything else.

LunaBlossoms likes this.