1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Got my other account stolen. Cannot access it.

Discussion in 'Galactic Science' started by _iTmG, Dec 11, 2020.

1. _iTmG

_iTmG Member

Local Time:
    10:27 AM
    Recently i got into a fight with my friend. As a result of that he just stole my account and published it on internet. I currently don't have access to it because my email was an old one (i don't remember its password) and the payment method i used was banned in my country. I remember exactly what i did in the server and (if possible) i want to transfer ownership of my old accounts claim to my new account (this one).

2. Papers

Papers Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    If you have the transaction ID mojang would be able to help you and return the account regarding the transfer you'll have to wait for the staff team to reply regarding that.

3. Gabezetrainboy4

Gabezetrainboy4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:27 AM
    Hello _iTmG,

Usually, this would require a new forum thread with the old account requesting the transfer from their ownership to yours.
    However, I'll bump this up to our @Administrator team anyways to deal with this. In the meantime, can you tell us the name of the lost account? I want to set an absence for its claims so the time until reset is extended.

4. _iTmG

_iTmG Member

Local Time:
    Old account name is "4n25" also this account has no forum account linked to it.
    Like i said the payment method i used got removed from my country. I cannot access my transaction id.

5. Gabezetrainboy4

Gabezetrainboy4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I've sent an absence for 4n25 which extends the inactive reset date to January 15, 2021.

_iTmG likes this.
  6. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    Hello _iTmG,

I transferred your island, player, and quest data over. Let us know if you need anything else.

HanoverFist69

_iTmG and Gabezetrainboy4 like this.
  7. _iTmG

_iTmG Member

Local Time:
    I checked it out and everything is in place. But seems like my quest data was not transferred. Currently none of my finished quests show up and it started me on first quest.