1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This week on MYM #48

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by AoifeEnns, May 3, 2021.

1. AoifeEnns

AoifeEnns Consultant

Local Time:
    3:53 PM
    Hello Everyone!

How is everyone doing this week? Did you see the new discord icon? If you are confused, it is for Polish constitution day, so we wish all our Polish friends a Happy Constitution day, if that is in deed the right thing to say.

Keep an eye on the icon, this isn't the last icon you will see this week, and I know some of you already know for what one of the icons will be for.

Monthly Top Voters:

Lets give a round of applause to our top voters for the month, your rewards will arrive soon.

[​IMG] = _WickedHunter_
    [​IMG] = LordEreh
    [​IMG] = drisan93
    [​IMG] = Aglarnir
    [​IMG] = SparedPumpkin

If you would like to learn what the rewards are for being a top weekly, or monthly voter, you can check those out on our Wiki.

Management Team Announcements:

Our Management team would like to invite you to join our team. We are looking for people who are eager to help out and make MYM better. You can fill out an application here.

We are also looking for builders. Each new server gets a custom spawn, and would like your help making them, as well as potentially new event builds. You can fill out an application for that here.

Threads to Watch:

Check out some of these posts by the community:
    -Extra Dimensions thread
    -Vanilla PVP zones thread
    -Server Event Idea thread

Here are some threads that we would like your input on to make MYM more fun for users.
    -Discord icon suggestion thread
    -Past Discord Icons thread
    -PVP death match thread

Admin Corner:

Let's take a look at what the admin team has been busy with this week.

Infinity
    Normal
    • Regenerated several regions to help clean up the map. If this has affected you in a negative way, please let us know.
    Stacia
    Stacia is currently not working on the launcher. I ran into an issue. Will get it fixed as soon as possible. You can use other launchers in the meantime.
    • Fixed the Launcher
    • Add Earth Slimy Dirt, Earth Slimy Grass and Skyslime Sapling to the Farming with Blockheads market

Outro

And that's it for another week. Stay safe, have fun, and don't forget to love each other.

2. KevinTheFox

KevinTheFox Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:53 PM
    We need builders! Fill out that form! :3

sp33draft likes this.
  3. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    And Jr mods! We all love new mods! And don't worry, only Lir bites.

sp33draft likes this.
  4. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    If I could,
    I would,
    But I can't
    So I shan't.

I need better PC for newer packs!

sp33draft and SovereignEternal like this.
  5. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    Events may also require builders! But if you can't, then, as you say, you shan't.

sp33draft likes this.
  6. AoifeEnns

AoifeEnns Consultant

Local Time:
    Yes, the main focus for build team would be for spawns, which would likely be mainly for 1.12 packs. However as pointed out, we will also need builds for events, and those will require more work, and longer to do. Example, if we go with the death match idea, we would need a large arena, much large than any spawn we have currently made, and would be done on pure vanilla, so even if we did it on 1.16 vanilla, you would be able to help out.

No pressure, but just an idea.

SovereignEternal likes this.