Done I think i might have been griefed?!

Discussion in 'Horizons' started by dMazze, Jan 3, 2014.

1. dMazze

dMazze New Member

Local Time:
    12:46 AM
    Hi, today i logged in my account to see that my entire ME (or AE) system is gone and some of the higher tier rotary machines (Performance engine, extractor, etc...) aswell. Firs i thought a bug or server crash like the thing that happened 2 days ago, but i had an ME system from day2, and it was saved countless times so i doubt is that, then i thought admins removed some of my stuff due to server strain but my stuff is not that advanced or complex and i have ton of rotary machines still laying around but are more hidden that survived.
    So my next tought was i was griefed because only the god stuff that was in plain sight are missing.
    My house is protected so i dont know how this could happen.

EDIT:
    Damn i got owned in my house while i was posting this thread and lost all my stuff...

Last edited: Jan 3, 2014
  2. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    please create a ticket ingame that we get the coordinates. /modreq <message>

3. dMazze

dMazze New Member

Local Time:
    I did, SirWilli has the ticket

I hope you dont mind me opening threads on forum, but its much easyer to explain what happened then through in game chat or ticket system

4. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    are only machines missing or chest and stuff like that too ?

5. dMazze

dMazze New Member

Local Time:
    Vanila chests are there but my ME storage is gone and that is basicly everything i own.

6. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    please give me some of the items from the me system which are rare and not every user has and if possible the number of pieces. If possible the approximatly number of dirt, cobble, wood too.[DOUBLEPOST=1388761772,1388761652][/DOUBLEPOST]and please join our irc that we can profit from instant messageing:
    https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.esper.net/#MineYourMind[DOUBLEPOST=1388765251][/DOUBLEPOST]The player I was talking about is "Akatzki" please talk to him when he is online, that he gives you your stuff.