Implemented Banned because.. 0.0

Discussion in 'ModSauce' started by edarcie11, Nov 25, 2014.

1. edarcie11

edarcie11 New Member

Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    Hello out there.
    I suddenly got banned from the modsauce.mineyourmind.net Server. The reason was "Excessive Bug Using". While I wonderd why the blocks I placed suddenly started disappearing and my inventory constantly jumped back and forth when I crafted something, the server may have thought I used a bug. Since I never did anything near that or had it in mind, but still got banned for 3 days, I'm asking for advice in different ways.

First: may I be unbanned? If not it's fine by me it's just 3 days but the second is important now.
    Second: Can I controll that? I don't want to get banned again because of something I never did, so is there a way to stop my game from lagging out? I'm not much of a computer pro, so uhm.. normal words please?

Thanks for the Help

Sincerly

edarcie11

2. Lawmonark

Lawmonark Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    What exactly were you craafting/ using when your inventory went wild?
    Have you been Flim Flam'd, did your chat say "something weird happened around you"?
    From my Experience people don't get ban for no reason.
    When you see a bug like the one you explained you should have stopped and reported it. Or ask a mod whats going on with it.

When you say items were getting moved around.... where they doubling?

In order for the staff here to understand what caused this you need to included details.
    To the best for your knowledge like what you were placing, crafting, crafting table you were using... Even things in your inventory. If you were auto banned for no reason this is something the staff would like to pinpoint and fix

3. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
  4. edarcie11

edarcie11 New Member

Local Time:
    Yeah I found out why I got banned after surfing around in the forum a bit and I have to admit I may be a little bit guilty :dead: I'm normally playing on the MineYourGalaxy Server and today there was a random bug (what I didn't think of as bug - some of us thought the Admin may give up the server and derp around) with Kits for dayz. I took some and for every 8th kit you get banned so... I deserve it and accept the punishment. ^^
    (And I feel bad because I unwillingly lied Q_Q Sorry humans :bag:)
    Also the Lagg in my Invetory was simply like: I crafted something and it did turn back. I placed one dirt and the 13 pieces I had suddenly vanished. And when I moved around 2 Gold Ingots I suddenly had 4, but I simply waited until the pictures vanished.

Greetings

eda[DOUBLEPOST=1416945041,1416945020][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks for the answer and sorry again. ^^

5. Jdawg215

Jdawg215 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:46 AM
    There were no mods online at all, and i made a forum post about it. If it helps at all, i put all my kit items into a golden bag and didnt use any of them, and edarcie told me that she was throwing away the OP items cause it was so broken
    We just wanted to see what was in the kits, we had no intention of using them

6. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    where?

there is no way we could verify this. Please be patient until the ban runs out.

7. Jdawg215

Local Time:
  8. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
  9. Jdawg215

Local Time:
    Thanks a ton ^-^

10. xAlexus

xAlexus Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I got banned too, but thats okay i know i did something wrong, but why got those kits became online?

11. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    a bug in the system we didn't discover during the quick test due to admin permissions

12. xAlexus

xAlexus Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    okay thanks for the quick response :) See you in 1 day 57 min online :)