D.I.E.(An MyM Original)

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by SilentBane, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Demonica6666

Demonica6666 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:43 AM
    We have snow crashing us ; ). Oh, how do you get slimes for the rope? Does anyone know?

2. Psilord

Psilord Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    i think weather might need to be disabled until it the crashing from it is fixed

3. Demonica6666

Local Time:
    Yeah, rain is now crashing us ; ) Better than a tornado though.

4. cbrozak

cbrozak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Turned it off for 550,000 seconds.

5. Demonica6666

Local Time:
  6. SilentBane

SilentBane Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    The problem with that is that you won't get crops to grow without rain :( Believe me when I say we have been down every possible route trying to figure out how to stop snow from falling and crashing the server

7. Bennyboy1695

Bennyboy1695 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:43 AM
  8. SilentBane

Local Time:
  9. GhostRiderrr

GhostRiderrr Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:43 AM
    I'm pretty sure there is another issue with me joining the server and it crashing again.

10. cbrozak

Local Time:
    I have seen it, thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately due to the TFC overhaul on biomes and temps and what this does and how it does it to the vanilla biome temps it won't work, story of the pack's life.

I checked the crash-reports and don't see any reports from around the time you posted this, nor do I see this screename in game, could you be under a different name maybe on an alt account?

11. GhostRiderrr

Local Time:
    Nope same account. I can try again if you want to check to make sure.[DOUBLEPOST=1419268287,1419267813][/DOUBLEPOST]Yeah it's still crashing when I join.

12. cbrozak

Local Time:
    Returned you to spawn, running a corruption clean up of the area you are in but see nothing and the crash-report shows nothing serverside, Do you crash to desktop? or just booted from the server?

13. GhostRiderrr

Local Time:
    Just from the server.

14. skraginator

skraginator Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Ugh, I think I'm crashing the server when I log in for some reason. I wasn't doing anything when i logged off last night, just standing in my base and everything was fine but now when im logging in its kicking me after about 1 second then rebooting/down for a minute or so. I can get in an see everything render in my base then i get kicked with message Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.[DOUBLEPOST=1419337492,1419332876][/DOUBLEPOST]Yeah, something in the chunk/s around my base is causing a crash. I tried running there with a different account and it kept going down when I was a few hundred meters out. I did see a big meteor fall on the way there but that one wasn't the cause.

15. cbrozak

Local Time:
    Moved you back to spawn, there were no crash reports on it :/ Was it snowing or raining? Were there meteors falling at your base or did it announce that the kitty comets were coming?

16. GhostRiderrr

Local Time:
    I'm having the same issues again like skrag said. I did notice right before I kicked that there was an explosion that wasn't from a creeper. Maybe a meteor causing it this time?

I'm actually seeing a potion hitting the ground from a mob behind me, that wouldn't be causing any issues would it?

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
  17. skraginator

skraginator Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    No snow that I saw.. I logged back in at spawn and was fine but I got kicked and the server went down again as soon as I got back to /home it could be a sluice i had set up if they are still buggy. Otherwise I'm not sure. I did see a space kitty while swimming to my base on an alt but it was about 200m out.. not sure what else it could be. Everything worked fine last night when I logged off.[DOUBLEPOST=1419351363,1419351166][/DOUBLEPOST]I could see if I can get the coords to my base unless you can see my /sethome coords or something. If you can't figure it out I guess you can move me back to spawn and ill have to start over :(

18. cbrozak

Local Time:
    Do you guys live near each other?[DOUBLEPOST=1419366323,1419366085][/DOUBLEPOST]Found the issue, it wasn't showing any crash reports which confused the heck outta me, come to find out it's a java itself error. Will try to find a solution asap[DOUBLEPOST=1419368318][/DOUBLEPOST]Issue found and resolved with the help of paulnator

19. Tsiniloiv

Tsiniloiv New Member

Local Time:
    5:43 AM
    So I packed up all of my things, went looking for somewhere more populated to settle down, slipped off a hill, and died. I made it back to where I died, but by then all my stuff had despawned.

Any chance for some mercy, or am I back to square zero?

20. SilentBane

Local Time:
    Well in the interest of making our harder than Blood 'n' Bones and keeping with the server no refund policy, There is not anything we can do. :(