Implemented Irritating Load Crash

Discussion in 'Horizons' started by torchickspeed, Feb 8, 2014.

1. torchickspeed

torchickspeed New Member

Local Time:
    12:29 AM
    Ok so this may be an issue with Horizons not the server, But frankly you guys may still know a fix.
    Recently Ive had issues attempting to connect, It works sometimes but very often gets to logging in and then my ftb Horizons just shuts down completely, This happens often 3-5 times before i finally get in and them im sometimes kicked anyway because of well Beta.
    Its making getting any progress done tricky and i would love a solution of sorts.

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    1:29 AM
  3. torchickspeed

torchickspeed New Member

Local Time:
    Thats the issue, There is no crash log.
    The game just closes alongside the Other thing that records all of whats going on at the same time, With no time to record any of it :S

4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Then look in the output-client.log if there is something.

5. torchickspeed

torchickspeed New Member

Local Time:
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014
  6. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    its again the Serialize error, where we have no idea where it is coming from. your are not the only one getting it:

Code:
    JSON string: ????????????????????????????????????????????REGISTER)??????
    I don´t even know if it is a mod or plugin.

7. Xfel11

Xfel11 Consultant

Local Time:
    Looks like a corrupted chat message. Can't say where it's coming from though. Maybe the bungeecord log can tell us more?

8. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
  9. torchickspeed

torchickspeed New Member

Local Time:
    Im On GMT timezone, So at the time of posting its 17.37

Edit- It just crashed twice again

10. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    same source ? If so, do you have any idea, what could cause it ?

11. torchickspeed

torchickspeed New Member

Local Time:
    I don't know much of how computers run other then pretty much the basics, But the problem is getting worse.
    It does not crash as frequently as before when joining, But now its closing when i try to disconnect sometimes, And more frequently randomly in game.
    This is infuriating when im trying to talk to people or sell some goods, We need to find the source , Sorry i cant really be much help :S

12. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    You could try to update java but I don't know if this changes something.
    With which version of java are you running FTB?

13. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    no this is not java version problem. Some mod or plugin is sending a message which is broken, in easy words. Somehow we need to find out which mod/plugin it is.

14. torchickspeed

torchickspeed New Member

Local Time:
    I'm afraid all i can really do is give you crash reports, This may be completely different issue but im having another issue.
    I'm trying to build in my sky town and the paths are made of great wood, Yet every now and then it stops being visible.
    Ill place it and i cant see it other then the dark outline of when i look at it which is one of the mods i think, As well as this my head kinda just appears and dissapears Its not so game breaking but sure as hell annoying, Re logging and restarting doesn't seem to fix the issue only time.
    Sorry for more reports but it makes more sense then letting other people continue to have these issues.

15. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    mhh ok. about the head disappearing thats a bug we have horizons too. about the greatwood, I don´t know. Do you use any texturepack, is it the same on about level 60 ?

16. torchickspeed

torchickspeed New Member

Local Time:
    The head only seems to occur when Ive got invisible great wood, some of its visible but some isn't, Its still visible on Reis mini map and some of the path being there are on the same level, SO if its a think to do with level then im confused.
    I tried placing more great-wood above it now and its still invisible, Its an inconvenience but i can cope, Im yet to try it with different blocks, running that Experiment now

Edit- It went invisible yesterday around 6pm GMT and its still invisible now, With some of the previously visible path now being invisible to

17. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    As I know this bug is only with Thaumcraft wood. Try to place a block next to the greatwood.

18. torchickspeed

torchickspeed New Member

Local Time:
    Yeah that sorted it, Sticking some Stone bricks under it made it all appear a treat, Still getting this crash error.
    Happens less when connecting but still, However i noticed something abought in the game crashes
    They always occur doing certain functions, and not the same function, For example i could destroy signs without it crashing, every single sign i tried crashed it.
    Later on ( 2-3 hours ) it works fine but now opening any chests in my Magic lab did it( Stopped now ) It seems to randomly variate specific Items/actions.
    Just a few Things ive noticed
    i thought might be useful.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014