Guilds or Factions

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by Zaolor, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Zaolor

Zaolor New Member

Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    I believe if you add a way to create guilds, groups, teams, or factions it would be more entertaining for all the people that are coming together. They will have a true way to show they are a team, rather then just saying hey were a team. Add a guild chat, and maybe a few other cool things such as: Ranks within the Guilds, and so on. Also this might be the hard part. But a way for claimed land to be considered claimed by a certain guild or faction. But make sure the person who claimed it is the only one who can build there without allowing either the whole guild or certain people. Yet it would still count to a total of how much land that guild owns. That way you could have leader boards and the guilds would have a goal to become number one. Maybe other leader boards also such as guild with the most: mob kills, richest guild(your money system), most land, and so on, then with a certain way to show the #1 guild.

I have seen mods that use this stuff and it would be as easy as making sure everything will work with attack of the b team, doing some testing with mods and admins and such. But yea i think people would enjoy this. Well its 3 AM and I have been on the server for 15 hours straight(not counting crashes and resets) and i cant think of anything else so good bye everyone.

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    We could install mcMMO on the B-Team server who has a party system with a own chat and xp spread.

What do you think about this?

3. Zaolor

Zaolor New Member

Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    I guess I was talking more like the plugins Factions, Guilds, or Simpleclans. But with looking into them more, they are more pvp based. You could add mcMMO, but I think most people are here for the witchery, dinosaurs, different mobs, and other cool things with this mod pack. So people might not care about leveling the skills in it. And its party system is more for a MMO server. Anyways the server is awesome how it is.

4. dvsbro

dvsbro New Member

Local Time:
    3:32 AM
    We have MCMMO on other servers so I'll talk to SirWilli about maybe adding it. People seem to like comparing with the leaderboards an it's a fun plugin. As for adding factions and towny, for protection on all servers we use the golden shovel, so I don't think either of these will be added. We appreciate the feedback though so if you have any other ideas please share, we like to know what you'd like to see!

5. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    Well, we did a straw poll as the server was full and the most players wanted a copy of the current server and no only pvp or raiding server. How you can see here: Straw Poll

And I see no big difference between Guild and mcMMO only that Guilds is still on 1.5.