On-hold Market Glitch?

Discussion in 'B-Team' started by Zaolor, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Zaolor

Zaolor New Member

Local Time:
    4:34 AM
    When i look at the market it shows the Transaction log books up for sale by me(and a few others), sometimes in bulk(i just took a 64 stack of them off there). These are the kind of books you get from the /market mail (name) command, after selling something. But i never put these up for sale. Also SOMETIMES my log books will not show the right price for the thing I sold. Not sure if I earned the correct amount from the sale or not. And I know about the market cut, its not that. I am really not worried about my log books showing the wrong amount as log as i am earning the correct amount. This is mostly for if the market gets more popular and these log books continue to show up on there it might get over run by them.

2. dvsbro

dvsbro New Member

Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    Yes, I see that. Please remove them from the market. When you're listing an item, make sure you're holding the item you wish to list, not the transaction logs. I don't know how they could have been put up with prices unintentionally, please remove them as they are flooding the market.

If it happens again, please let me or SirWilli know. Thank you. :)

3. Zaolor

Zaolor New Member

Local Time:
    I think that market is buggy. Because i put up a 1 saddle yesterday for 100 MyMs. I get on today and look. It says 64 Saddles for 25 MyMs. Saddles don't stack. I never had 64, and that was not the price i set. So i took them down because they were "not real" for lack of a better term. I went to my mail and i had 4 stacks of 64.

4. dvsbro

dvsbro New Member

Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    I will check with SirWilli to see if this is just a visual glitch or is actually duplicating the item. Thank you!

5. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    10:34 AM
    Hmm... we had the same issue on a other server but I can't reproduce it.

Have you any idea how this dupe maybe works?

6. MactepIce

MactepIce New Member

Local Time:
    The other day I took of a stack of transaction logs that I know I didn't put up. Not only because it was a stack of them but because I throw mine in the ocean and wait for clear lag to kill them. Never have sold anything with them in my inventory so it seems like the plugin for the market did that by itself.