Done can someone enlighten us about what is happening on horizons

Discussion in 'Horizons' started by newabcd, Feb 20, 2014.

1. newabcd

newabcd Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:28 AM
    can anyone enlighten us about what is happening on horizons.

2. newabcd

Local Time:
    Straw Poll[DOUBLEPOST=1392925554,1392925407][/DOUBLEPOST]someone embed <iframe src="Straw Poll" style="width: 600px; height: 598px; border: 0;">Loading poll...</iframe> for me

3. Aighato

Aighato New Member

Local Time:
    2:28 AM
    At the moment we're awaiting the return of the owners, the only people who have access to fix an issue of this type. With the current amount of Mods and Co-Admins we're fine and everything is getting handled fairly well, but with a server crash of this magnitude, one that doesn't restart, there's nothing anybody can do unless they have access to the console, which only Slind and Willi have, so be patient and wait through this with us.. But while you wait feel free to visit the other servers that MineYourMind has to offer, B-Team (bteam.mineyourmind.net), Monster (monster.mineyourmind.net), and TPPI (tppi.mineyourmind.net)

4. dvsbro

dvsbro New Member

Local Time:
    3:28 AM
    Basically what is happening is Slind and Will have a lot of stuff on their plate. They are running many servers with many different problems to fix.

I also noticed your straw poll covers many random topics that don't seem to pertain to the original topic. I refuse to vote in it. o_O

Kallixti likes this.
  5. newabcd

Local Time:
  6. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    10:28 AM